DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

I'll give them until Nov 11, which is two month since I ordered. If it does not ship after two months I'll cancel and I might order the regular Mavic pro.

I'll give them until Nov 11, which is two month since I ordered. If it does not ship after two months I'll cancel and I might order the regular Mavic pro.

So you ordered Sept 11? I've seen those early orders in that September range should be shipping the week of the 23rd which is this week so you might get lucky and get it shipped this week.

So you ordered Sept 11? I've seen those early orders in that September range should be shipping the week of the 23rd which is this week so you might get lucky and get it shipped this week.
Yeah I ordered on the 11th, That's been the word around here. We will find out at the end of the week.

I just wanted to add my order info to the pile:

Ordered 10/17 9AM EST - my status changed to Shipped this morning, but I haven't received a tracking number or any email updates yet.

I've never ordered directly from DJI before so I'm not sure if Shipped is literally shipped or just in the process...

Ordered 10/17 9AM EST - my status changed to Shipped this morning, but I haven't received a tracking number or any email updates yet.

I've never ordered directly from DJI before so I'm not sure if Shipped is literally shipped or just in the process...

Amazing. My order on 9/11 and I have not yet been marked in shipped status ...

Yeah I've never ordered directly from DJI either so I'm not entirely sure. From the looks of it, I don't even think they know what they are doing..

Amazing. My order on 9/11 and I have not yet been marked in shipped status ...
Yeah that is strange...

Found some old threads. When it's marked shipped, it usually means it's going to be shipped in a few days and you will receive tracking via email.

If it confirms I'm glad for CaseyKC, but what a mess of DJI, some of us have been waiting almost two months ...

Ah, sweet, I ordered on October 17th from DJI directly and mine is now marked SHIPPED as well. Can't wait.

Found some old threads. When it's marked shipped, it usually means it's going to be shipped in a few days and you will receive tracking via email.

Thanks for the info, I'll update if/when anything changes.

I don't remember for sure, but I think my payment status went from Authorized to Confirmed the day after I ordered. If it says Payment Success at the top though, maybe that is what's important.

Ordered mine 9/6 and my status has just changed to 'shipped'. No email or tracking number from DJI yet.

Thanks for the info, I'll update if/when anything changes.

I don't remember for sure, but I think my payment status went from Authorized to Confirmed the day after I ordered. If it says Payment Success at the top though, maybe that is what's important.
Yeah I'm thinking so, or at least hoping. I wish their process was more clear across the board with how they handle their orders.

Ah, sweet, I ordered on October 17th from DJI directly and mine is now marked SHIPPED as well. Can't wait.

CaseyKC and dport177 - did you purchase the Fly More Combo Pack or just the drone?

Thanks!

Yeah this is really getting to me now as well.. Pre-ordered on Sept 10th was told October 23rd expect shipping and today the chat reps stated the same ******** about processing waiting to be picked up..Going to check with a local drone shop here to see if they have received their orders as they are expecting the October 23rd shipping date also.. I don't understand how some people who ordered after me as well are seeing shipped on their account I have yet to receive any email or status updates..If the local shop here starts receiving the MPP this week I will most likely just order from them..Still got a battery at half price but at this rate they might be pushing it to November..

I ordered the drone only.
The only way it makes sense for an order placed that recently to have shipped is if DJI has a shortage of MPP batteries (giving DJI the benefit of the doubt...). But the ship time on batteries on their website says 1 business day ... so it would seem they shouldn't have the benefit of the doubt.

I ordered the Fly More Combo on 9/12 - still no change in order status and I was told a week ago it would ship "mid- to late October".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne