DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Do you live in Europe, Brad? I think that Europe is going very slowly ...
Sorry, I didn't know you were asking me earlier. No I live in the US. My order was just placed Oct 17th, I know why I haven't received mine yet. I'm just wondering why those in September haven't even been shipped yet..

Sorry, I didn't know you were asking me earlier. No I live in the US. My order was just placed Oct 17th, I know why I haven't received mine yet. I'm just wondering why those in September haven't even been shipped yet..

Ok. DJI is crazy. I in Spain waiting since September 11 My FMC... :(

Why hasn't yours shipped yet? It sounds like USA orders from Oct 17 are shipping now? I ordered Oct 17 from Canada, hopefully mine ships soon.

Why hasn't yours shipped yet? It sounds like USA orders from Oct 17 are shipping now? I ordered Oct 17 from Canada, hopefully mine ships soon.
I'm not entirely sure honestly. I've seen a few orders from Oct 17th ship, but also have seen September orders not shipping. DJI priority sucks.

I'm not entirely sure honestly. I've seen a few orders from Oct 17th ship, but also have seen September orders not shipping. DJI priority sucks.
It depends what you ordered. Most people that ordered drone only are getting theres fast. FMC seems to be backed up a ton something that put into the combo must be backing it up or on short supply i dont think there short of drones i think thete short something else
Then you going to hear people say why don't they ship the Drone and then ship the other stuff later but if you look into it the mavic pro shift everything in separate boxes all in big one box but now with this new Platinum the whole entire fly more combo is in the box together so they can't ship it separately so unfortunately I think people have to wait for whatever is holding it up which in my honest opinion is stupid because they should have seen this coming ahead of time

It depends what you ordered. Most people that ordered drone only are getting theres fast. FMC seems to be backed up a ton something that put into the combo must be backing it up or on short supply i dont think there short of drones i think thete short something else
Then you going to hear people say why don't they ship the Drone and then ship the other stuff later but if you look into it the mavic pro shift everything in separate boxes all in big one box but now with this new Platinum the whole entire fly more combo is in the box together so they can't ship it separately so unfortunately I think people have to wait for whatever is holding it up which in my honest opinion is stupid because they should have seen this coming ahead of time
Exactly. DJI knows the combo includes a bunch of additional accessories so it can't ship unless it's all available since the box is 1 big box, instead of multiple.

Ya, but it appears that a couple people who ordered the FMC on Oct 17 have started receiving shipping notifications... So hopefully things start moving now.

Ya, but it appears that a couple people who ordered the FMC on Oct 17 have started receiving shipping notifications... So hopefully things start moving now.
Just doesn't make sense, why would those that ordered in September be left in the dust? If I did and I seen orders from October being shipped before mine, I'd cancel honestly.

Yea that part is confusing but most oct orders ive seen never specified if they got the FMC but i have seen a few septembers say some shipped. No idea to be honest. Ive also seen people say they ordered in sept cancelled 2 days ago ordered the drone only and its already shipped. Lmao all i know is they should of planned the release date better to make sure the high demand. But for all we know they had it all ready and last min a company that supplies something messed something up and making them look bad. We will never know but at least we know that more and more reports of shipping so yay

Yea that part is confusing but most oct orders ive seen never specified if they got the FMC but i have seen a few septembers say some shipped. No idea to be honest. Ive also seen people say they ordered in sept cancelled 2 days ago ordered the drone only and its already shipped. Lmao all i know is they should of planned the release date better to make sure the high demand. But for all we know they had it all ready and last min a company that supplies something messed something up and making them look bad. We will never know but at least we know that more and more reports of shipping so yay
Yeah we don't know the exact reason behind it. lol and yeah I seen the people cancelled the FMC and ordered the drone and it shipped the next day. haha quite comical.

Reactions: UAV
Just finished another chat with DJI customer service after another broken promise of shipping within 24hrs as told yesterday. I was now told that UK orders for the MPP would start shipping today 1/11/17

I asked home what timezone he was in because it’s already evening here in the UK. No response to that. But was assured once more I would see an email within 24hrs

I suggested they should not take the money until they actually shipped. His response to that was they needed to take the money to secure the stock. Wow they must be a highly geared company

Just finished another chat with DJI customer service after another broken promise of shipping within 24hrs as told yesterday. I was now told that UK orders for the MPP would start shipping today 1/11/17

I asked home what timezone he was in because it’s already evening here in the UK. No response to that. But was assured once more I would see an email within 24hrs

I suggested they should not take the money until they actually shipped. His response to that was they needed to take the money to secure the stock. Wow they must be a highly geared company
Wait. 11-1-17??? Im not sure about you but i think im near the end of the time zones for the day as its currently 3pm and i think china is already going into 11-2-17. Lmao so maybe there customer service is a small island west of California usa
I could be wrong on time zones tho

Wait. 11-1-17??? Im not sure about you but i think im near the end of the time zones for the day as its currently 3pm and i think china is already going into 11-2-17. Lmao so maybe there customer service is a small island west of California usa
I could be wrong on time zones tho
Lol yeah it's 11/1/17 here at 3:25PM EST time. In China it's 11/2/17 3:25AM.

Ordered FMC on 9/10. Got email confirmation last night that it was shipped. Fedex tracking shows Nov. 3 delivery date.
Congrats! Make sure someone is there to sign for it.

Same here got the email yesterday with the tracking number for the FMC and apparently mine is being shipped through DHL and will arrive Nov 3rd by the end of the day!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky