DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-Order & Shipping Thread

Has anyone besides me ordered FMC from BHPhotoVideo? They still have not shipped mine and said they are still waiting for stock. They are suppose to be talking to DJI in the next day or two (a response from their support department via email).

Has anyone besides me ordered FMC from BHPhotoVideo? They still have not shipped mine and said they are still waiting for stock. They are suppose to be talking to DJI in the next day or two (a response from their support department via email).
Hey yeah I've gone through B&H as well.
I'm glad to hear they're actually contacting DJI.
Every time I checked the B&H rep just told me the same old "Backordered without an estimated date" spiel.
I ordered on Sept. 9th.
Hopefully they get the FMC's this week or next and send it to us ASAP.

I ordered the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo directly from DJI on October 29 to be sent to my home near Buffalo, NY. I received a FedEx notice this morning that they will deliver it before 10:30 am Monday, November 6.

Ordering directly from DJI might be safer if you are in a hurry, although it probably costs marginally more. I am a student, so I got the 10% student discount, which is enough for me to buy directly from the source. The price I paid from DJI for the Platinum Fly More Combo with the discount was USD $1,259.10.

Last edited:
Reactions: BadDoctor
Ordered MPP (not FMC) today, got shipping notification this evening.

I had cancelled two previous orders. Ordered the FMC on Sept 8 and when people were getting their drones before me with much later orders, I cancelled and ordered the non-FMC drone. Then it seemed like shipping dates were getting pushed back to late Nov and I was discouraged by the weather and cancelled that order.

Today I saw a DJI ad on FB that they were offering 6mo no interest through Affirm so I decided to take advantage and ordered again. To my surprise, I got a shipping notice same day. Guess they are in stock.

Reactions: BigAl07
I ordered the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo directly from DJI on October 29 to be sent to my home near Buffalo, NY. I received a FedEx notice this morning that they will deliver it before 10:30 am Monday, November 6.

Ordering directly from DJI might be safer if you are in a hurry, although it probably costs marginally more. I am a student, so I got the 10% student discount, which is enough for me to buy directly from the source. The price I paid from DJI for the Platinum Fly More Combo with the discount was USD $1,259.10.

That's crazy! I'm about to cancel my order and try a re-order. I also qualify for the university/student discount so I ordered directly through DJI a bit before you did. Glad you got your tracking info! Fingers-crossed DJI gets the rest of their stuff in order and actually ship out to older orders....

Reactions: ProfPaul
I would cancel my FMC too if I haven't already waited 2 weeks. I didn't even need the combo, just wanted the extra batteries.

Reactions: BigAl07
UPDATE: I ordered my FMC, plus DJI care on 09/10 and it finally shipped 11/01 and will be in my possession on 11/06, due to the weekend its a little longer, but either way it is on its way finally after almost two months! Anyone else order the MPP FMC around the same time and receive a shipping email?

I just now ordered my Platinum "Base Package" directly from DJI website. We'll see how quickly things progress from here on out.

UPDATE: I ordered my FMC, plus DJI care on 09/10 and it finally shipped 11/01 and will be in my possession on 11/06, due to the weekend its a little longer, but either way it is on its way finally after almost two months! Anyone else order the MPP FMC around the same time and receive a shipping email?
I ordered the FMC on 10/17. Looking at the website it says shipped, but I don't have a date that it will arrive or a tracking number yet.

I just now ordered my Platinum "Base Package" directly from DJI website. We'll see how quickly things progress from here on out.
You use that discount? ;)
I ordered the FMC on 10/17. Looking at the website it says shipped, but I don't have a date that it will arrive or a tracking number yet.
I ordered on that date as well...giving me some hope. lol

Reactions: SuperQ
Reactions: brad_rector
I ordered the FMC on 10/17... Payment status has changed this morning from authorized to confirmed. Still not shipped but assuming that will come very soon now.

I ordered the FMC on 10/17... Payment status has changed this morning from authorized to confirmed. Still not shipped but assuming that will come very soon now.

I ordered base drone yesterday morning. Shipping status showed pending in the afternoon and I got a tracking number in the middle of the night.

I hope mine changes lol mine still says authorized and purchased same day.

It was due to be delivered tomorrow but I got an email saying it was delivered at 9:30 a.m. and signed for so it is sitting at home waiting for me to get there later tonight I cannot wait

After another chat with Customer services tonight I’m no further forward. Twice I’ve been told I’d receive shipping notification within 24hrs. Here I am two days later and still no movement in my order. Customer service apologise but they have no power to make a difference and their apologies are wearing thin. I’m getting mixed messages about stock levels from the same person. Early on in the conversation I’m told they are waiting for new stock. Then shortly after I’m told they will begin shipping to Europe tomorrow. I’m not holding out much hope for that as they have given me so many false promises. The CS person did say if they were in my position they would feel the same. Let’s see what tomorrow brings [emoji45]

That's crazy! I'm about to cancel my order and try a re-order. I also qualify for the university/student discount so I ordered directly through DJI a bit before you did. Glad you got your tracking info! Fingers-crossed DJI gets the rest of their stuff in order and actually ship out to older orders....

I'm sorry about your experience. Given all I've read, the quick shipment from DJI surprised me. Good luck. I hope you get your order soon.

I ordered the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo directly from DJI on October 29 to be sent to my home near Buffalo, NY. I received a FedEx notice that they will deliver it before 10:30 am Monday, November 6.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omni_Aerial