punto rojo1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • punto rojo.jpg
    punto rojo.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 41
  • DJI_0029_LI.jpg
    DJI_0029_LI.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 46
Only at night , Reading these posts the guy says faulty sensor he’s probably right I’ll read all these post you guys make because I’m not ready to pull the trigger yet I see so much of this if it were me I would be packing it up and sending it back but I would definitely talk to them first but I’m sorry there’s nothing worse in the world and spending So much money on an investment and then something is wrong with it especially dealing with Dji good luck and Godspeed on getting your drone fixed

I would Google this term. "Hot Pixel." Here is a screen shot. It is easy to fix in Photoshop but I don't know how to fix it in a video.

Dale
View attachment 138784
I would open a ticket with DJI. I'd call their tech line and discuss with agent. The agent will probably ask you to send it in. If it is indeed a faulty sensor, they should send you a new drone.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I would open a ticket with DJI. I'd call their tech line and discuss with agent. The agent will probably ask you to send it in. If it is indeed a faulty sensor, they should send you a new drone.
I agree with Dale except that I would skip discussing it with the agent. I would tell him politely it's not open to discussion. Believe me..that will save you a LOT of wasted time.

I agree with Dale except that I would skip discussing it with the agent. I would tell him politely it's not open to discussion. Believe me..that will save you a LOT of wasted time.
Regretfully, I agree that the DJI agents I have spoken to on the phone are not great with their English and they are somewhat obstinate. Yet they can facilitate the transaction. In two cases, I had trouble with a DJI product (the OM3 and the OM4 gimbal). It simply would not "pair" with the app. after repeated tries. In fact, it practically ruined one of my vacations since I had great plans for it and was not able to use it at all.

In both cases, I received a new one within a week. I eventually sold the OM3 and used the cash towards the OM4, which also would not pair with the app.

I would go on the DJI website. www.DJI.com, look up your device, go to the top menu and search for "SUPPORT" and proceed from there.

I've had the best results just cutting to the chase and getting a mailer. Takes about five minutes start to end.

I've had the best results just cutting to the chase and getting a mailer. Takes about five minutes start to end.
whatever floats your boat. I've done it both ways. The point is, DJI really needs to replace that drone and it should not cost a Refresh usage. That is why I would first be sure I am not giving up a Refresh service by confirming it with the agent.

Reactions: hiflyer201

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes