DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Programmable buttons on RC Pro controller

drjmax

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just got my RC Pro controller and will be using it with an HDMI feed to a tripl tek 8 Pro. How do you use your programmable buttons. I am going to try to use the lateral movement of the five way button for horizontal gimbal movement but haven’t decided on the others. I would love to hear your ideas.

Left / Right EV Down / Up
Up follow / FPV
Down aux landing light
Push exposure hold

I don’t recall gimbal horizontal adjustment as a choice.

I’d rather have some other camera control on up / down - maybe aperture or shutter speed.

I haven’t even flown with the controller yet and I was probably hoping that gimbal left right was an option. Thanks for your suggestions.

Unfortunately, the current RC-Pro programmable button menu choices are very limited. I would love to have the option to acknowledge and clear the on screen dialog warnings, like on the Mavic 2 controller on the C1 button, so I don't have to touch the screen, removing a hand from the sticks during a controlled maneuver! I use my C1 for switching between Explore mode and Normal mode, and C2 for cycling through the Landing Light settings, and only use the 5 way button for exposure compensation in both up and down and left and right.