DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Props changed to Master Air Screw

360 Guy

Reactions
I purchased "stealth" props fro Master Air Screw.
Should I use the prop screws supplied with the new props or use the original screws?
If yes or no, please explain why or why not before I change them out.
TIA

You can use whatever does not fall on the floor and get lost, there both good to use , lol
I would use all 4 the same if possible .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly the Mini 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I would have thought if screws are supplied with props (both OEM DJI props, and other brands like MAS) then you should (might as well) use the new ones, along with the blue loctite of course.

I did find this thread just now on the DJI forum . . .

While I dont have the MAS props, I think I read somewhere here that the OG prop screws did not work, and the ones supplies with the MAS props are needed....

I can not find the thread, but will keep looking

McG

i have considered getting them for the colors alone, trying to make my BabyBird more flamboyant, but the last few threads I have read about them had poor comments about the fit/finish of the MAS props

McG

Well Mr. McGanksta, I am now installing the stealth props so I follow up with my findings.
So far the props look good, no burrs that I have heard some say were on the Air 2 props and that sir was not proven to me..
Don't go by hearsay.
Ill be back, like I said, with a truthful follow-up. Stay tuned!

Reactions: McGanksta
Well Mr. McGanksta, I am now installing the stealth props so I follow up with my findings.
So far the props look good, no burrs that I have heard some say were on the Air 2 props and that sir was not proven to me..
Don't go by hearsay.
Ill be back, like I said, with a truthful follow-up. Stay tuned!
Look forward to hearing the Review for the Mini 2 MS props , if you can download the free DB sound level and get a number for me at 3 ft as i am still waiting for mine.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain.

Reactions: McGanksta
I have heard that using clear finger nail polish, works well as a locktite, for these little screws.... I have read it somewhere, I haven't tried it, maybe someone here in the forum knows more about it.... but its just a thought...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato