DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question for Transport Canada registration

Dad_Eh

Reactions
Hi all... Ok, just to b clear. I have my basic pilot certificate, printed and in my Air 2S drone carrier bag. My Transport Canada registration number is printed and affixed to my aircraft, HOWEVER, I forgot to print my registration certificate To accompany the pilot cert in the bag... since the TC reg number is affixed to the drone, will this suffice and I can fly without the certificate printed? I feel I should be ok but wanted a little clarity since transport Canada’s website (to obtain my certificate of registration) has been down all day. TIA.

Hi all... Ok, just to b clear. I have my basic pilot certificate, printed and in my Air 2S drone carrier bag. My Transport Canada registration number is printed and affixed to my aircraft, HOWEVER, I forgot to print my registration certificate To accompany the pilot cert in the bag... since the TC reg number is affixed to the drone, will this suffice and I can fly without the certificate printed? I feel I should be ok but wanted a little clarity since transport Canada’s website (to obtain my certificate of registration) has been down all day. TIA.
Site was alive for me just now with ability to download registration pdf.

Reactions: Dad_Eh
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998