DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ready to Return MP - Terrible DJI Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys sometimes just using the forum to post his feelings may be all the medicine thats needed,
he paid good money so its fair to expect good parts,i think we can all agree with this

He probably got upset trying to deal with dji, not just the prop.

I would have just used one of the extra props that it comes with and then buy more, no big deal for one broken prop, you may have even bigger disappointments later, relax..

Reactions: joejaxvic123
I would have just used one of the extra props that it comes with and then buy more, no big deal for one broken prop, you may have even bigger disappointments later, relax..
perhaps so but buyers should get what they paid for,i dont think it was the prop so much as it was repeating being jerked around by dji,
of course the shoddy comments by some was worse than the ops issue,people come for help and advice ,not to be belittled

Reactions: joejaxvic123
perhaps so but buyers should get what they paid for,i dont think it was the prop so much as it was repeating being jerked around by dji,
of course the shoddy comments by some was worse than the ops issue,people come for help and advice ,not to be belittled
Those "shoddy" comments provided solid information how about how to deal with this non-problem. If you buy something that is damaged in the box, you take it back to the store where you bought it for a quick exchange rather than trying to exercise your after-purchase insurance policy from a company on the other side of the world. Especially when the only "loss" is a single $4.50 spare part that can be bought anywhere.

Someone can either whine or they can fix their problem cheaply and quickly and get flying. I choose the latter.

im not gonna spar with this but telling him to get out of the hobby is not solid information,,but if i had a bad part regardless its value and was sent the wrong part and then get shoddy help would pizz any one off

Reactions: Guker
So many people are willing to just let things go small or large issues! That’s why companies get away with their bad customer service! They get used to people just giving up easy! Dji should be in a class action lawsuit over the Phantom Firmware issue but many people will pay Dji to fix what they broke? I don’t get that logic? Is it just in the drone world? Because anything else people would stand there ground and make sure the company either does the right thing or just stops dealing with them! Regardless if Dji is the best at making drones that doesn’t give them the right to treat the customers badly! They are thriving because people are willing to turn a blind eye to there bad service! If I was a shady car salesman I would love to sell junk to people and have them pay me to fix problems that should be on me!

Reactions: wytnyt
So many people are willing to just let things go small or large issues! That’s why companies get away with their bad customer service! They get used to people just giving up easy! Dji should be in a class action lawsuit over the Phantom Firmware issue but many people will pay Dji to fix what they broke? I don’t get that logic? Is it just in the drone world? Because anything else people would stand there ground and make sure the company either does the right thing or just stops dealing with them! Regardless if Dji is the best at making drones that doesn’t give them the right to treat the customers badly! They are thriving because people are willing to turn a blind eye to there bad service! If I was a shady car salesman I would love to sell junk to people and have them pay me to fix problems that should be on me!
agreed,its not the value of the item being disputed but the principle of being given poor service

Reactions: Guker
We dont even know if he got bad service yet, according to him a replacement is in the mail. I'll bet they sent MORE than the one damaged prop. I know his notice said spark, but we wont know till he gets it.

It just seems like a lot of trouble to go through for one little prop. They give you spares why not just use it. Personally I would have better things to worry about. And trust me the prop is going to be least of his problems down the road.

Reactions: Guker and JMF
It just seems like a lot of trouble to go through for one little prop. They give you spares why not just use it. Personally I would have better things to worry about. And trust me the prop is going to be least of his problems down the road.

That’s like buying a car and it having a bad tire but hey it’s got a spare I’ll just use that, I know a tire cost a lot more than a prop but it’s the principal behind it.

That’s like buying a car and it having a bad tire but hey it’s got a spare I’ll just use that, I know a tire cost a lot more than a prop but it’s the principal behind it.
it isnt the prop or the tire,it just gives some an opportunity to rant

it isnt the prop or the tire,it just gives some an opportunity to rant

So are we only to rant about positive and not negative experiences with Dji or anything drone related? I don’t know if he told the whole story but if what he said is true then let him vent! If I don’t like something I see I have the gift of being human and turning the page and moving on to something interesting in. Im not going to tell someone to just deal with it, I’m not happy with how Dji refuses to take responsibility for damages to a lot of Phantoms from a Firmware update! But that’s another situation.

If you bought a car that had a bad tire you would go back to the dealership where you bought it to fix it, not start emailing Toyota headquarters in Tokyo.

Reactions: JMF
Really.

If you bought a car that had a bad tire you would go back to the dealership where you bought it to fix it, not start emailing Toyota headquarters in Tokyo.

That’s depends on the situation I got mine from amazon they don’t have a retail location to bring it back to and if I got it from best buy I would contact the manufacturer because the closest Best Buy to me will burn a tank and a half of gas round trip! Not everyone live in a city! I have to use the web to order a lot of things because it’s just not convenient to drive to a place like Best Buy, so if it was me that $8 prop would cost me $60 in fuel to deal with it at a store! We don’t know this guys situation!

thats just it,were not giving the op the benefit of the doubt and are demanding proof,,he has the right to complain about his issue,,we dont know his situation but we do know how flaky dji support can be.

Reactions: DroneJI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tstr14