DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ready to Return MP - Terrible DJI Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is funny. If I spent 1200 I expect it to be 100%. It's funny DJI hasn't figured out the customer service piece of the puzzle. They will or will be forced to one day, sadly. Giant companies are made due to customer service, that should be the forefront of their company, it will pay dividends in the long run.
For some people, they think their issue are super serious and their case must be treat with extra priority, ahead of everyone else. I’ve deal with DJI Support. No complaints about them. They replaced my Mavic which I crashed, less than 2 weeks turn around.
If you have a $1200 drone which crashed, they will look into it as soon as possible and treat it as an urgent case. If you got a mangled spare prop, call them up and demand a replacement urgently, they’ll roll their eyes and go ‘not another one of THESE customers’, and file in the less important folder to deal with. Don’t think they don’t know how to treat customers. They just know how to prioritise cases and customers.

Reactions: Mr. Salty
Got to say, although my mavic had broken twice in 8 months the first time it was fixed and back with me in two weeks with great contact.
Second time they replaced the drone and the new drone was with me with 9 days. I've found them very helpful and efficient.

I get it, paid for item, item not as it should be, want company to make it right, they don't, now I have to try to get them to try again. Not happy. Try again, see if you don't succeed on try two. Also buy some spare props, manure occureth. (chit happens)

I can just see the massive throbbing forehead vein on the OP as he crushes his spare propless mavic with one hand!

And I wake up only to see 6 reports from this 1 thread alone .
Guy's this reminds me of a fight where if 1 guy get's knocked down many more run in and kicks the guy .
This isn't going any further as it is of now CLOSED

IMG_8764.gif
Also if you guy's wouldn't mind before a thread get's 84 post if you see it going south hit the report button .
giphy-3.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom