DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rear Status Indicator Light Problem

7Brand6

Reactions
Recently I noticed the rear status indicator lights on my Mavic 2 Pro won't turn on anymore even when I refresh the firmware. Before you say anything no it's not the cause of a hardware issue but more of a firmware issue maybe. I know the rear lights are working when I used the "Find My Drone" feature on the Dji Go 4 app, I enabled the Indicator Flashing and Sound Alert and it forced all indicator lights including the rear to turn on and flash. I was wondering if anyone knows how to turn back on the rear status indicator lights? Or would I have to wait for another firmware update to fix this issue?

I am having the same problem with my Mavic 2 Pro. My software is up to date on all my devices. I tried the "Find My Drone" feature, it found it but i could not find out how to enable the Indicator Flashing and Sound Alert, can you tell me where that is?

I have talked with DJI support and they have not been much help!

Received the mavic 2 zoom yesterday ... Upgraded Firmware to latest version ... All no problems ... Turned off the front lights ... when toggled back on the status indicator lights no longer worked ... Tried loads of options and changes in DJI GO 4 with no success .... So reloaded firmware ... Now front lights are Green and still no status indicator lights at back ??

Anyone got any ideas ?

Thanks
Upate ... Anothor firmware reboot on the upgrade and the front lights are back to red. Still no back lights though.... Done a check of all lights on find my drone on GO 4 app and they all work

Last edited:
I am having the same problem with my Mavic 2 Pro. My software is up to date on all my devices. I tried the "Find My Drone" feature, it found it but i could not find out how to enable the Indicator Flashing and Sound Alert, can you tell me where that is?

I have talked with DJI support and they have not been much help!

Hi ... you can test your lights on the 'Find my drone' ... make sure the drone is in sights of GPS Satellites ... then go to the Go 4 app and use the Find my drone feature from the app home page ... when you get the drone shown on the map and are close to it ot should be red with a circle around it ... tap on that symbol and it should then allow you to switch on lights and sound emitted from drone... all my 4 klights flashed when I did that !Hope this helps.

Well all those falshing lights are gone and you can turn of the front lights ... Flying dark if u want lol

This from DJI Support ....... QUOTE .... Thank you for waiting, as per checking here, it is normal and will be fix on the next firmware update. But to further help, could you try to uninstall the app and reinstall it using this link 4.3.0-840
END QUOTE .....

Will try that later

Issue fixed with a new apk file sent from DJI support ... Had to uninstall the DJI Go 4 App from my device ... Then reinstall the app using the apk file... Sorted the problem .... all lights working !

Well don DJI support

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan