DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recording HUD from DJI Go App - using iOS

jontracey

Reactions
Hi Guys

I got a lot of questions about how I recorded the screen of hte DJI go app using iOS from my last video, my method is a little clunky and I am fully aware you can do this using the iOS 11 Beta or the Litchi app but wanted to put my solution out there incase anyone wants to try it.

Its not very portalble as you will need mains power, but an inverter in the car can solve that if necessary

Anyway heres the video, would be great to hear if anyone has a better solution.

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear about the iOS 11 recording feature. That's my only complaint about Apple, their fanatic objection to screen recording. What generation Apple TV are you using? When I do an eBay search, the 4th gen versions are around $150US, and the old gen 2 versions are over $50US, used!

Thanks for the info. Glad to hear about the iOS 11 recording feature. That's my only complaint about Apple, their fanatic objection to screen recording. What generation Apple TV are you using? When I do an eBay search, the 4th gen versions are around $150US, and the old gen 2 versions are over $50US, used!

Second hand prices are a little wierd

Gen 4 is the current one, $150 sounds about right

Gen 2 - is very hackable, lots of people found ways to put 3rd party software on it, so they command a higher price

Gen 3 which is what I use is no use to the hacking crowd so can be picked up for less than a gen 2, despite Gen 3 being 1080p and Gen 2 being only 720p

I just checked my ebay account I paid 25 + Shipping for mine about 6 months ago

Reactions: Maxheadspace
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada