DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remove DJI Account on SC ?

harleymhs

Reactions
Hey Guys, after activating your SC with DJI , is there any way to remove your email account on the SC? If I see it or if someone buys a used one ? thanks!!!

Should be enough to just sign out from your DJI account in the GO4 or FLY app (depending on which craft you have) in the SC ... then the buyer needs his own account to login again.

And if you want to be thorough ... you also delete all old flight logs stored in the SC. They are found as per below as the SC have android in the background.

.TXT logs:

TXT logs are in (for GO4) DJI » dji.go.v4 » FlightRecord, (for the FLY app) DJI » dji.go.v5 » FlightRecord.

.DAT logs:

Same place as the TXT logs but in a subfolder there, MCDatFlightRecords

Last edited:
Should be enough to just sign out from your DJI account in the GO4 or FLY app (depending on which craft you have) in the SC ... then the buyer needs his own account to login again.

And if you want to be thorough ... you also delete all old flight logs stored in the SC. They are found as per below as the SC have android in the background.

.TXT logs:

TXT logs are in (for GO4) DJI » dji.go.v4 » FlightRecord, (for the FLY app) DJI » dji.go.v5 » FlightRecord.

.DAT logs:

Same place as the TXT logs but in a subfolder there, MCDatFlightRecords
So If I log out of the fly app , it will clear the ACCOUNT registered to the SC ? Ill give that a try now. thanks!

I just signed out of both Go4 and Fly apps, seems to do the trick.. When I go to Menu , then account, its blank now

If possible and you want to remove all traces of your use, delete the files as suggested by Slup.
With a normal Android 'screen' the flight logs remain even if you delete the relevant app. It is necessary to manually delete either the logs themselves or the relevant DJI file folders i.e. dji.go.v4 and or dji.go.v5 to remove the flight logs etc.

If possible and you want to remove all traces of your use, delete the files as suggested by Slup.
With a normal Android 'screen' the flight logs remain even if you delete the relevant app. It is necessary to manually delete either the logs themselves or the relevant DJI file folders i.e. dji.go.v4 and or dji.go.v5 to remove the flight logs etc.
Can u guys give me step by step to get rid of the logs? thanks much!

Last edited:
For the SC no as I do not have one but for a normal android phone connected to a windows computer.
Open the phone using windows explorer
open the DJI folder and
delete dji.go.v4 or dji.go.v5 as appropriate.

Personally I would take copies of the logs and store them on the computer and then delete dji.go.v4 or dji.go.v5 etc

Reactions: harleymhs
Thank you ! ALL done! Signed out of both the FLY APP and Go App , then did factory reset... All set. Sent back to DJI yesterday! Sticking with my Air 2 controller ... and my Iphone 11 Pro Max!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom