DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement Props

David Lambroughton

Reactions
Like many of us I guess, after downloading the firmware, we get the warning on the screen to return to base and change the props. For me, my MM still flies perfectly for 5 or 10 minutes, before the warning comes on. Whether this is a firmware issue or really has something to do with the props, will be sorted out in the near future I would guess. Being the that left rear (looking from the front) prop seems to be the common issue would suggest it's a firmware issue. But I don't need any downtime while it all gets sorted out so I just bought two sets of props; one from DJI and a second set (Carbon) from a company in China; Banggood.com, along with a set of screw (16 of them) plus the little screwdriver, all for about $20 U.S., shipping included. So I'm thinking this should straighten out the problem and I will be putting a dab of Locktight on the screw threads before installation. But in the future, I will certainly be extra careful to store the MM in the case with the props positioned as suggested.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857