DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reset Gimble key customization

Gabrial

Reactions
Hello everyone,,
In the Litchi User Guide "Keys" section the following definition states...

Reset Gimbal: For the Mavic/Phantom showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ 3-4/Spark: toggles the gimbal between horizon and looking down. For the Inspire 1-2: resets the gimbal yaw.

Can anyone please confirm that it does NOT toggle between horizon and straight down? My Mavic Air simply resets to the horizontal view each time the button is pressed. I can't seem to get it to point down. Would be an extra added benefit if it would do both. Any help is appreciated.

Hello everyone,,
In the Litchi User Guide "Keys" section the following definition states...

Reset Gimbal: For the Mavic/Phantom showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ 3-4/Spark: toggles the gimbal between horizon and looking down. For the Inspire 1-2: resets the gimbal yaw.

Can anyone please confirm that it does NOT toggle between horizon and straight down? My Mavic Air simply resets to the horizontal view each time the button is pressed. I can't seem to get it to point down. Would be an extra added benefit if it would do both. Any help is appreciated.

I’ve heard from other people asking the same question that you are correct it only snaps up it doesn’t snap down. On the Mavic Pro it does snap up and down.

The best work around is to turn on gimbal gesture control and you can swipe down anywhere on the screen to get the gimbal to move in that direction. Once you find the right touch you can get it to look all the way down in one swipe.

Admittedly it’s not as good as having one of the buttons do it but better then nothing. It would be great if there was a way to have absolute directions mapped. One button for up one for down. On the Mavic Pro it always seems to first go the wrong way so you have to do it twice