Join Us Now

*RESOLVED* Tripltek tablet and Litchi

GFields

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
digitalphotocreations.co
I bought the Tripltet table because of the bright screen, but Litchi seems to not work on the tablet. I get an error saying "cannot connect to DJI servers". Is anyone able to shed some light here?

I bought the Tripltet table because of the bright screen, but Litchi seems to not work on the tablet. I get an error saying "cannot connect to DJI servers". Is anyone able to shed some light here?
Use the web browser and log into your DJI account that way...if you can't do that then something is wrong with either their servers at the moment, or your login is incorrect.

Use the web browser and log into your DJI account that way...if you can't do that then something is wrong with either their servers at the moment, or your login is incorrect.
I am able to use the DJI Go 4 app and the Fly App. Just not able to use Litchi

Just got my Triplek in yesterday and have already had a couple of flights with it. You are going to like it.

Reactions: MA2 317
Problem Resolved. I reset the tablet to factory settings and reinstalled DJI Fly app and Litchi. Litchi now works. I can only assume one of the other apps I had previously installed was causing a conflict.

Thanks

I just got a Tripltek and it's great. Only issue is getting the fly app. 1.4.4 is out and I can only get 1.4.2

I just got a Tripltek and it's great. Only issue is getting the fly app. 1.4.4 is out and I can only get 1.4.2
I downloaded it from the DJI website unto an SD card and installed it from there

Litchi seems to work on my Pro model but it sometimes crashes.. Tripltek support told me it will be fixed with they release android 10 for the tablet..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan