DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rookie Pilot from Hampshire, UK.

SWilson992

Reactions
Hi All,

Just joined up as a newbie, only had my Mavic Pro for about 2 months (around 1hr flying time so far). I’ve already crashed it (2 sets of broken prop blades) and taken a finger tip off (embarrassingly rookie mistake which I shall not go into ) so hopefully things are on the up!

Really looking forward to keeping up with the group, and seeing how people edit their pictures as I’m also a rookie at that too!

Here’s some of mine that I’ve taken...

05CA9BE2-3C45-4AE1-B174-5CC87C779482.jpeg 059676A0-1FCC-42B6-8C77-8E111B016147.jpeg 515628F0-7FC9-46D4-A71A-588263FB5EF3.jpeg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi All,

Just joined up as a newbie, only had my Mavic Pro for about 2 months (around 1hr flying time so far). I’ve already crashed it (2 sets of broken prop blades) and taken a finger tip off (embarrassingly rookie mistake which I shall not go into ) so hopefully things are on the up!

Really looking forward to keeping up with the group, and seeing how people edit their pictures as I’m also a rookie at that too!

View attachment 32713 View attachment 32714 View attachment 32715

Hi, I literally signed up today and saw your post! I've got a feeling we're not too far from each other if you want somebody to fly with. Cheers.

Hi All,

View attachment 32713 View attachment 32714 View attachment 32715
Howdy from Wyoming @SWilson992 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_