DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rules on mavic mini in germany

Greggals1995

Reactions
Good evening guys I'm looking for a bit of advise on flying my mavic mini in Mannheim germany. I've got insurance for the aircraft but I had a man threatening me with the police because the aircraft is fitted with a camera. I was flying in an open spot of lane next to my flat and not flying over peoples property.

Cheers Greg

From 1.1.2021 you need to have a registration number and A1/A3 flight certificate, which can be done online.

In Slovenia (probably the same in Germany) cost is 40 EUR and will take you 2-3 hours to go through all lessions and pass onlone test. Through this you will also get plenty of useful knowledge about regulatives and what you can do and what not.

Regards, G

Good evening guys I'm looking for a bit of advise on flying my mavic mini in Mannheim germany. I've got insurance for the aircraft but I had a man threatening me with the police because the aircraft is fitted with a camera. I was flying in an open spot of lane next to my flat and not flying over peoples property.

Cheers Greg
The easiest way to avoid any trouble is to have look at the Website of the Luftfahrtbundesamt. There is an area where you can find all the legal aspects about flying Drones in Germany. You can also pass your exam for the "Nachweis für Fernpiloten".
Do yourself and all the others who share your Hobby in Germany a favor and have a look at this site: LBA – OpenUAV
B.t.w.: The certificate is free of costs.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman