DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ruther Glen, VA checking in

MavicVA

Reactions
Hello from Ruther Glen, VA. I've been flying RC helicopters for about 10 years and I got my first drone, a Mavic Pro Platinum about 2 years ago. Since then I've also acquired a Spark and a Mavic Air. Love them all. I'm looking forward to learning more from this forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome. Ok, you clearly have the drone experience, what are you hoping to get at this point?
There is always more to learn and if I can do it at the expense of other's mistakes all the better. Even though I've been flying for 2 years without a single incident I got cocky last week and flew my MPP at 30 feet in sport mode. I lost sight of it and by the time I found it a 50 foot tree had eaten it like Charlie Brown's kite. That little fit of cockiness cost me almost $300 in parts and some nerve racking drone surgery with my own two hands. I'll never make that mistake again.

Thanks for that! Dang, sports mode + tree. Not had the courage to fly Sport mode get, but I’m pretty new.

Find your favorite forum and ask away.

Hello from Ruther Glen, VA. I've been flying RC helicopters for about 10 years and I got my first drone, a Mavic Pro Platinum about 2 years ago. Since then I've also acquired a Spark and a Mavic Air. Love them all. I'm looking forward to learning more from this forum.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR