DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S6 Edge disconnected error

JP

Reactions
I posted sometime back that I cannot seem to connect to my S6Edge phone. I have tried numerous things. I have zero issues with my S7 but I want to use my 6S. So I did a dry run in my house tonight after deleting and reinstalling. Still says disconnected at the upper left on display.

However......

I can do the following:
  • I can control Mavic and lift off and hover and fly
  • I can control camera gimbal and toggle the camera down and up
  • I can video and it is stored in the Micro SD in MP but no cache to S6
  • I can land and turn off

What I cannot do:
  • It will not connect to S6 display so I cannot see anything, says disconnected in upper left
  • In the options, its says gimbal is "Disconnected" in red but I can control
  • I cannot set any settings, errors back not connected.

I can turn off, connect to my S7 and it boots right up and all controls are active.

anybody have any suggestions?

My suggestion would be get an iOS device....I get the feeling that dji developers work more closely with or write code better for Apple products. I have a iPad mini4 and its working great so far!

And to be honest I only had one disconnect using my Samsung on5 but it was one too many.

My suggestion would be get an iOS device....I get the feeling that dji developers work more closely with or write code better for Apple products. I have a iPad mini4 and its working great so far!

And to be honest I only had one disconnect using my Samsung on5 but it was one too many.

Thanks for the suggestion. I can use my S7 flawlessly. Never had an issue to date. I just wanted to free up that phone and use my S6 Edge. Dont need to buy an Apple product to fly my Mavic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kquach229