DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scams and Questionable ads

Former Member

Reactions
Im making a list of scam threads, and hopefully we can get members to update the list as they get scammed, or at least what they think is a scam or "too good to be true" deal.

Scammers can be worldwide, it doesnt have to necessarily be a foreign ad. I hope not too many members have given their money to an unsavory character, but for those who have, this might be a heads up.

Is Merozo a scam?

National Drone Register Scam

Is this A Scam Or What ?

Scams

possible deal, possible scam *edit* it’s a scam

Beware of Drone Pilot Job Scam Sites

Beware of Mavic Pro Scam: Drones4You

Is FlyGuys a SCAM? Are you a Fly Guy?

$1,199.00 drone for $69,00 & it's waterproof..

Counterfeit?

Not sure if this is legit or not...

What is this?

Reactions: Drone Master
Im making a list of scam threads, and hopefully we can get members to update the list as they get scammed, or at least what they think is a scam or "too good to be true" deal.

Scammers can be worldwide, it doesnt have to necessarily be a foreign ad. I hope not too many members have given their money to an unsavory character, but for those who have, this might be a heads up.

Is Merozo a scam?

National Drone Register Scam

Is this A Scam Or What ?

Scams

possible deal, possible scam *edit* it’s a scam

Beware of Drone Pilot Job Scam Sites

Beware of Mavic Pro Scam: Drones4You

Is FlyGuys a SCAM? Are you a Fly Guy?

$1,199.00 drone for $69,00 & it's waterproof..

Counterfeit?

Not sure if this is legit or not...

What is this?
Looks like a LOT OF CRAP...just saying

Thanks for the list Thunderdrones. I, myself am not gullible enough to fall for one, but I have seen on this forum that there plenty of people looking to get by with a cheap buy.

I would also like to add, (BTW I personally have bought and sold things on eBay, or BBW), but buying a used drone or even a battery off of eBay or any used drone from someone you don't personally know could be a big mistake. Even though there are many good and honest people in this world, unfortunately there are some dishonest ones.

Reactions: Former Member
Guys, what do you think about the https://777score.ng service with online bets? is it verified or not? Because I tried, made some small money but for big bets - I'm scared a bit...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom