DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scenes from South Karelia, Finland

Reactions
Hello everybody!

Already posted this on the pilot check-in part of the forum, and got some nice feedback there. But i figured it might fit this thread also.

This is a teaser on my upcoming photo exhibition, made with the Mavic 2 Pro. Footage compiled from my first 8 hours of flight time. I also composed the music myself. I welcome all feedback!

Thanks for watching. Peace!

Thanks for sharing, very nice. I like the style, locations, editing, all great. If I may, I would like to give you just one pointer: Take a look at gimbal movement going up: 0:18, 0:32, 0:51. Just looks almost too abrupt when stopping, it just - stops. Not smooth. You can kind of see it. Not a big deal, but when the rest looks so good (and indeed, it does), it shows that you know what you want, and gimbal sensitivity is just something you can easily adjust in the settings.

Great job, hope to see more clips like this one.

Thanks for sharing, very nice. I like the style, locations, editing, all great. If I may, I would like to give you just one pointer: Take a look at gimbal movement going up: 0:18, 0:32, 0:51. Just looks almost too abrupt when stopping, it just - stops. Not smooth. You can kind of see it. Not a big deal, but when the rest looks so good (and indeed, it does), it shows that you know what you want, and gimbal sensitivity is just something you can easily adjust in the settings.

Great job, hope to see more clips like this one.

Hi, great pointers, i was actually a little bit bummed about this myself when in post. But then it sort of grew on me as the music also has this robotic side to it. I did play with the settings as was recommended to me by many tutorials, but still feel i havent found the perfect smoothness for my taste. Need to experiment some more. Thanks mate!

Reactions: Dedal
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi