DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Set flight path for mutliple locations

BEMC Drone

Reactions
Hi all,

New to drones, I have a DJI Air S2, Australia. My work requires me to go to a site and capture photos from 8 pt compass directions (N, NE, E, SE etc..) looking back at the site, capturing 100 to 150m distance. I would need to do several sites each week with the same requirements (Repeating the same photo requirements).

I need the compass direction shown on the photo image.

What software could I use?

I’m thinking a simple preset flight plan, 80m alt and 150m radius (capture photos along the way) around the sites helipad with the drone returning once completed.

Any help will be appreciated to get me working the right path to get an answer.

Thanks in advance.

look into Drone Deploy and Drone link, a low end and high end software that just might fit your needs.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2S in the Rain > Land on the Water.

Yes, dronedeploy won’t be much use for this project. May I suggest Litchi, once you get your head around it’s nuances it’s a great program for repeat projects.
Regards

Reactions: mereflyer
Welcome to the forum.

I do exactly what you're describing for Commercial Building Contractors and we use Litchi. It's a one-time fee (very affordable) and it will allow you to create flights either on your tablet/phone or, like I prefer, from my PC and then upload the flight on site to execute your desired actions. It's repeatable over and over and over again.

Litchi would be ideal. I use it all the time and yes the missions are repeatable and pretty accurate.

Reactions: Gagey52
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky