DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Share your best vertical drone photos

Lac Noir, Quebec, Canada
I like how the cloud reflection in the lake makes it look like the boat is in the clouds.
I'm still knew to this, I wish I knew better how to set my camera settings before this sot, I couldn't recover details in the over exposed part of the picture.

View attachment 49742

I was thinking the same thing about the boat in the clouds, very nice photoThumbswayup

Reactions: Jahul
Lac Noir, Quebec, Canada
I like how the cloud reflection in the lake makes it look like the boat is in the clouds.
I'm still knew to this, I wish I knew better how to set my camera settings before this sot, I couldn't recover details in the over exposed part of the picture.

View attachment 49742
I love it

Unique

Reactions: Jahul
I have some other pictures and I will show you later

Yep that would be great, remember birds eye view tho. Some people are getting upset about them not being as the post said.;) If your pics are normal view then start a new thread but let us know about it.

Last edited:
I just can’t believe you photos. I’ve got a marina just down the road from me & that’s where I took loads of pics, very similar to yours. De ja vous comes to mind;)
Thank you my friend.
I am here for the first time and I liked the country so much.
it is just amazing

Reactions: Porky
FYI, the OP that started this thread sent me a PM to solicit the use of the photo I posted on the website he is building. He should have revealed his motives in the original message. At least he is asking permission.

Mark

Also, FYI, the domain that Darren (The realdazzler) is soliciting for (soar.earth) is owned by the Takor Group:

Takor Group

It seems tremendously disingenuous for a corporation to solicit photos on a drone enthusiasts forum without revealing the real intent of the solicitation in advance.

Mark

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54