DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipment stopped in Fedex customs

DCGOO

Reactions
Aw nuts... New M2Z w SRC ordered. Shipped right away, but stuck in US Customs Memphis. "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/counterveiling review" I wonder how long THIS is going to take <sigh>, especially with government shut. I've reached out to both Fedex (useless) and DJI (no response yet).

Wasn’t going to hold my breath. Still have the pretty reliable mini. It will show up at some point.

Reactions: Former Member
Aw nuts... New M2Z w SRC ordered. Shipped right away, but stuck in US Customs Memphis. "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/counterveiling review" I wonder how long THIS is going to take <sigh>, especially with government shut. I've reached out to both Fedex (useless) and DJI (no response yet).

Good luck with that, drones are now subject to customs review for market dumping and unfair trade in the US? Who are they competing against? Hope it goes through quickly for you.

My smart controller was supposed to be here yesterday, when I checked the tracking I saw the same BS, stuck in Memphis because the dimensions on the package were incorrect. Total BS! Who's this hurting, China already has our hard earned money, it just hurts us Americans!

Package was just released. Scheduled for Monday delivery <sigh>

Iris Cheng Sr Customer Representative FedEx Express MP: 400.886.1888 Ext#3669 Phone: 800.988.1888 fedex.com/cn
Contact FedEx, DJI is useless. My order was in "Clearance delay-import". Emailed FedEx and received a response in less than one hour, after a few back and forth with information, I received a new delivery date this morning.

Iris Cheng Sr Customer Representative FedEx Express MP: 400.886.1888 Ext#3669 Phone: 800.988.1888 fedex.com/cn
Contact FedEx, DJI is useless. My order was in "Clearance delay-import". Emailed FedEx and received a response in less than one hour, after a few back and forth with information, I received a new delivery date this morning.
Why would you expect DJI to be able to help after it's out of their hands?

Reactions: Jonesie911
Why would you expect DJI to be able to help after it's out of their hands?

Largely because they are the shipper, and only the shipper can initiate any action with regard to something they shipped. When I spoke with FedEx, they essentially related the information I already found on the web site. They would have to wait until they heard from the shipper (DJI). You are correct in that it is “out of their control” but they still own the shipment.

Reactions: Jonesie911
You can contact Fedex custom brokerage - call fedex and ask them for an email, they will give them an email and they usually respond.

Otherwise:

Team Lead Taylor Long – 901-759-2661 email [email protected]

Team Lead Michelle Payne – 901-759-2660 email [email protected]

Team Lead Kim Whorton – 901-759-2659 email [email protected]

Team Lead Monica Gilliam – 901-759-3300 email [email protected]

Manager Tracy Maxwell – 901-759-2656 email [email protected]
This worked for me!

Mine was held up in customs in Seattle. It sat there for two days then it was released for delivery. I got it today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin