DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Ordered 8/23 @ 9:39pm est and still not shipped. Payment is confirmed tho. Bank has been charged. I hope this do t turn out to be like the MPP when I ordered.....tooook forever. Made 2 months payment to bank for item sitting in China. If this don’t move in week I’m cancel order then re-order MAYBE later

I ordered the morning of the announcement, 2018-08-23 17:42:14 (UTC) according to the DJI "My Orders" page. This morning blue dot #4, "Shipped", lit up on the My Orders page. I don't see any shipping details though. Any idea where that info is?

Good to hear more are shipping, even one ordered today. Mine still doesn't say shipped but I waited until 2pm PST yesterday to order. I also ordered the goggles and fly more kit at the same time, I wonder if that'll delay it. I was starting to worry that I was too late for the first batch and would have to wait a month lol.

Reactions: Pvitale
Good to hear more are shipping, even one ordered today. Mine still doesn't say shipped but I waited until 2pm PST yesterday to order. I also ordered the goggles and fly more kit at the same time, I wonder if that'll delay it. I was starting to worry that I was too late for the first batch and would have to wait a month lol.

Seems kind of random how they are shipping. I ordered before the presentation was over and it hasn’t been marked as shipped yet...

I ordered my Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly More Combo, and an additional battery just after @ 1032 EST on 8/23. Heck, the release event was barely half way through when I placed my order. Payment was processed immediately and showed as such on my order status. I just checked again and as of this writing it still says “Awaiting Shipment”. My only guess is that because I added an extra battery to the combo it may have not been “ready to ship”. I imagine DJI had a certain number of packages ready to go.

Reactions: JakeS
Seems kind of random how they are shipping. I ordered before the presentation was over and it hasn’t been marked as shipped yet...

Yeah not impressed. I ordered mine right around the same time and mine hasn’t shipped yet either.

Reactions: JakeS
I ordered my Mavic 2 Zoom, Fly More Combo, and an additional battery just after @ 1032 EST on 8/23. Heck, the release event was barely half way through when I placed my order. Payment was processed immediately and showed as such on my order status. I just checked again and as of this writing it still says “Awaiting Shipment”. My only guess is that because I added an extra battery to the combo it may have not been “ready to ship”. I imagine DJI had a certain number of packages ready to go.

Same here. Extra battery and set of props. I knew I should have ordered those separately lol.

Heck, mine isn’t even awaiting shipment. Just pending. Did I mention I’m not thrilled? Yep. Not thrilled.

Ordered mine and got tracking info last night. This morning it shows scheduled delivery to Memphis, TN on Tuesday the 28th!
Lucky, mine says shipped, but i dont have a tracking number yet. :*(

mavicpro2.png

I ordered Mavic 2 Pro with Flymore Combo this morning. Shipped notice tonight with tracking number (though not active yet).

Great for you! I'm super bummed that my Mavic 2 Pro with Fly More Combo + 2 sets of extra props that I ordered YESTERDAY hasn't shipped yet. I'm pretty much sure the props are holding it up.

I just got emailed my tracking today. Put in my order around 10am Hawaii time. I’m it’s going to be delayed because is hurricane Lane...

For people that have had devices shipped - did any of you order fly more or JUST the drone?
Both the M2P and Fly-more. I ordered 10 minutes into the presentation and the latest tracking says it already arrived in Memphis, TN (from Shenzhen China)! Too bad it won't fly overnight to California for a delivery tomorrow.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
P23921639.jpg

This may be more appropriate for you. Sorry I'll probably get deleted by the mods but I couldn't resist. It's comical to see the hysteria with major product launches. The impatience, anxiety created over nothing, speculation, plane tracking never gets old. And then when we all get it we forget about all that crap. DJI doesn't need your business, there are plenty of people paying and willing to wait. We're lucky that for this product launch they were available the same day as the press event. You'd never last waiting months and seeing batches trickle through for months after the release. Good day sir!

Lol for real, like the original Mavic release, nightmare

Reactions: Ed209
The mistake was probably to order an extra battery. Now someone has to find a bigger box to fit the 2 Pro and the extra battery . Says 'Shipped' on the DJI 'My Orders' page but no email and no tracking number, yet

One day in and already we have reached 5 pages!
Chill people it took more than 2 months after most of us paid for the MP before we got any shipping notification.
Also it was even more random in the shipping! Some people ordered and got it in a week while many of us had still been waiting 8 weeks.

It seems to be a lot better this time around so far.

Rob

I ordered my mp on day of announcement, paid in full and ended up cancelling my order after not getting it 3 months later. One of the joys of living down under

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190