DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Significant half's respond

Good for u Thumbswayup
Btw i assume u brought your mavic along during the vacation, how was it? Any problem from the custom or from the airlines? Or maybe from the local authorities

No problems at all round trip from Miami to Frankfurt. I always got a little nervous expecting someone in authority to come running whenever I got airborne with the MP. It never happened. I had some curious people ask me how much it cost. That is about it.

I belong to the local volunteer rescue squad. One of the other members has a P3 and convinced the rest of us to start a drone team - we do searches, post storm damage assessment, last summer during the big forest fire - someone flew the perimeter looking for spot fires, etc. So, my wife encouraged me to get involved. I'm sure glad I did, I am hooked!

Reactions: enohp15
No problems at all round trip from Miami to Frankfurt. I always got a little nervous expecting someone in authority to come running whenever I got airborne with the MP. It never happened. I had some curious people ask me how much it cost. That is about it.
Ah yes, uncertainty in drone regulation does bring us unnecessary nervous situation

Reactions: frankiez
I belong to the local volunteer rescue squad. One of the other members has a P3 and convinced the rest of us to start a drone team - we do searches, post storm damage assessment, last summer during the big forest fire - someone flew the perimeter looking for spot fires, etc. So, my wife encouraged me to get involved. I'm sure glad I did, I am hooked!
Wow nice going sir, salute Thumbswayup
If only we could replace the camera to the one with thermal imaging, that would be super handy for u and your team

Wow nice going sir, salute Thumbswayup
If only we could replace the camera to the one with thermal imaging, that would be super handy for u and your team
You could probably open a whole board to discuss this :p But there are actually vendors that offer thermal imaging for the mavic. Look here for example. Tbh I'm not well studied on that topic, but I've heard from a friend who mentioned something about poor resolution in that particular pricing segment

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242