DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Singapore Crackdown

ChuckNorrisUSAF

Reactions
I admit, there have been some awesome videos and pictures from that part of the world, but without being “that guy” and calling those people out for their obvious flaunting and dangerous use of their drone in areas they shouldn’t be, the Govt there is finally cracking down.

Folks needed to be made aware of the potential dangers in flying drones. Ideally self-regulation would be best but When that fails expect government to step in to force compliance.

Again this is why we cant have nice things.

People act like immature school kids, ignore the existing rules so the entirely predictable backlash and increased regulation is brought in.

SG is a great place to fly a drone but it does have strict rules and being a tiny country, large areas where you cant fly.

I found a very good NFZ map for SG made by a local, which included areas that he was simply "asked to leave" the property.

I made a copy and planned my flight(s) so I would avoid any NFZ, even had it with me when I flew should anyone (police) ask. You can do a google search if you fly there.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman