DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Skógafoss Waterfall in Iceland - Showing off what the DJI Mini 2 is capable of

PhilHevican

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to show off and get some honest feedback from my Mini 2 flight around Iceland's spectacular waterfall Skógafoss. I tried to make it short and sweet whilst also trying to demonstrate what the Mini 2 is capable of. Let me know what you think and of course any criticism is welcome :)

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to show off and get some honest feedback from my Mini 2 flight around Iceland's spectacular waterfall Skógafoss. I tried to make it short and sweet whilst also trying to demonstrate what the Mini 2 is capable of. Let me know what you think and of course any criticism is welcome :)

What beautiful waterfall, would love to see that when it freezes. I would take out the reverse video at 52,
those 5 seconds are not necessary JMOP.

What beautiful waterfall, would love to see that when it freezes. I would take out the reverse video at 52,
those 5 seconds are not necessary JMOP.
I haven't seen it in Winter but I've seen pictures and it does indeed look beautiful. Thanks for the feedback, I kinda needed a little bit of a filler and that was the best I had if i'm honest.

This is a great view of these falls. When I was there about 1500 others were also there...nice video & thanks for posting.
I think with Covid I got lucky with the small amount of people that were there.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to show off and get some honest feedback from my Mini 2 flight around Iceland's spectacular waterfall Skógafoss. I tried to make it short and sweet whilst also trying to demonstrate what the Mini 2 is capable of. Let me know what you think and of course any criticism is welcome

Hi Guys,

Hmmm looks like I have a double reply here,
Anyways, really nice video of the falls, Mini 2 held up to prove it's a worthy drone!!
Good job

Very nice shots and editing , and amazing location. Just to add that you consider mixing in some "still images" as well to break the predictability of the video shots?
Thanks so much for sharing, mate.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Hi Guys,

Perfection. Well done.

Very nice shots and editing , and amazing location. Just to add that you consider mixing in some "still images" as well to break the predictability of the video shots?
Thanks so much for sharing, mate.
I did actually mix in some Video shots I took on a camera to break it up but I thought that "images" may break the flow of it. Thank you for the honest feedback.

Those are some spectacular falls! Beautiful countryside too! I can only imagine how thunderous the sound must be.

I did actually mix in some Video shots I took on a camera to break it up but I thought that "images" may break the flow of it. Thank you for the honest feedback.
Cool, and thanks to you too for sharing your experiences.... Really enjoyed the video, and hopefully I can get to Iceland some day too.... 😂

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143