DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller with Mavic 2 Pro Issues

xbonesny

Reactions
Hi,
I'm a newb here, so please bear with my lack of knowledge. Since the first day I flew my Mavic 2 pro with the SC, I noticed I couldn't disable Auto Focus Continuous(AFC) and switch to AF/MF as it "Breathes" heavily when recording video and constantly searching for new spots to focus on. Also my histogram doesn't come on at all. DJI support is a joke...they keep telling me to update the firmware etc. Now they want me to update the internal Go4 app to v.4.3.20 but I am stumped on how to update in the SC. I am planning on getting my commercial drone license soon so I can make some extra $$ but without being able to utilize all the features, I'm in a bad spot. Any help from anyone that is savvy on this stuff, is greatly appreciated. See attached screenshots

Attachments

• 20190618_102817.jpg
    20190618_102817.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20190618_104202.jpg
    20190618_104202.jpg
    394.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 20190620_160932.jpg
    20190620_160932.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 20190620_174008.jpg
    20190620_174008.jpg
    730.3 KB · Views: 34
Are you saying that the sliders for AFC and histogram which are in the second picture just don’t work?

Are you saying that the sliders for AFC and histogram which are in the second picture just don’t work?
They toggle on and off but when I go back to the main display there's no histogram and the AFC/MF is still on...I can't get to AF/MF mode at all. My videos give off that "Heavy Breathing" effect while in the AFC mode and MF is a lot to take on for me at this point. I would like to use AF and see where it leads me

Reactions: Napolyon1
So what your saying is this, when you slide the histogram slider to the right and return to the main page/view theres no histogram window?

Came across this thread - apparently DJI still hasn't got it's software in order yet. I bought my Mavic 2 with Smart Controller about a month ago and the first thing I did was update the software (so it's pretty recent), but lately when I tried to use the histogram, it's defective in software. I can slide the switch for "Histogram" to on but the histogram fails to show up and if I clear the slider bar and then go back to it, "histogram" is in the off position (multiple tries - same result).

I have a support request into DJI so will let everyone know if there's a solution. I have had a couple of other service requests in to DJI, and didn't get satisfactory responses on those so my faith in DJI Support is minimal.

If anyone out there knows anything about fixing this "bug", please chime in.

Hi,
I'm a newb here, so please bear with my lack of knowledge. Since the first day I flew my Mavic 2 pro with the SC, I noticed I couldn't disable Auto Focus Continuous(AFC) and switch to AF/MF as it "Breathes" heavily when recording video and constantly searching for new spots to focus on. Also my histogram doesn't come on at all. DJI support is a joke...they keep telling me to update the firmware etc. Now they want me to update the internal Go4 app to v.4.3.20 but I am stumped on how to update in the SC. I am planning on getting my commercial drone license soon so I can make some extra $$ but without being able to utilize all the features, I'm in a bad spot. Any help from anyone that is savvy on this stuff, is greatly appreciated. See attached screenshots
Have you tapped the image of the 3 sliders below the record button? Think this will bring up you options. The AF/MF toggle should appear in the upper right top bar of your screen.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78