DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So excited!!! Info please!!

Ikeman

Reactions
Great news tonight.......the order I placed with the DJI Store has shipped. No tracking number yet.....but it is now marked SHIPPED!!! Can anyone tell me about how long it will take to ship to Ohio from DJI??

Reactions: Chris R
It depends on where it shipped from. My packages usually arrive in PA in 3-4 business days.

My status changed to Shipped on Wed, tracking # on Thur, estimated delivery date of Wed, received today (Monday). Woo Hoo!!! 5 days from China to Las Vegas. :)

Mine was 4 days too from China to New Jersey. Now I can't fly it till the weekend cos it's always dark by the time I get home. At least I got it [emoji106]. You'll get it in time for Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Darn, that means I must wait another month! I originally ordered 10/3 but cancelled and ordered from Wort Buy 10/4, it was pushed back to 10/31, then Late November, so after November I cancelled and ordered again from DJI 12/3.

I don't want to pay stupid expensive eBay prices either, I guess I'll play the waiting game.

Darn, that means I must wait another month! I originally ordered 10/3 but cancelled and ordered from Wort Buy 10/4, it was pushed back to 10/31, then Late November, so after November I cancelled and ordered again from DJI 12/3.

I don't want to pay stupid expensive eBay prices either, I guess I'll play the waiting game.

Perhaps not... I may be selling an RMA return very soon on the classifieds section. It will be very reasonable.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki