DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So i got my pro back from DJI..

Shakey Jake

Reactions
This is this morning first flight. Screen shot of what I'm seeing vrs an actual picture. Same flight. This is problem I sent it in for..sometimes the pixelated screens are worse. Pictures are fine in gallery and sd card. These issues are wearing me out.i use a s10+ but I have replicated the issue on an iPad mini 4.

Thx Andy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205-080642.jpg
    Screenshot_20200205-080642.jpg
    671.9 KB · Views: 80
  • org_adf64353098565cb_1580911576000.jpg
    org_adf64353098565cb_1580911576000.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 81
Personally think it'll have to go back then, that's awful and would be a pain to work around that when flying.
It's like that all the time I take it, flying without camera on, and for photos and video ?
DJI really need to do better post repair testing.
Did it go in for this, or was it crash related and this is an after repair thing ?

Reactions: Shakey Jake
Personally think it'll have to go back then, that's awful and would be a pain to work around that when flying.
It's like that all the time I take it, flying without camera on, and for photos and video ?
DJI really need to do better post repair testing.
Did it go in for this, or was it crash related and this is an after repair thing ?
yes it went in for this exact issue under warranty. Takes great pics and video but you cant tell till you pull the sd card! And its starting to piss me off. I just received it back this past monday afternoon and flew it this morning. I am going to call first this time but its going back again and I am pushing for new or money back..aggravating, was hoping a DJI rep was on here...

yes it went in for this exact issue under warranty. Takes great pics and video but you cant tell till you pull the sd card! And its starting to piss me off. I just received it back this past monday afternoon and flew it this morning. I am going to call first this time but its going back again and I am pushing for new or money back..aggravating, was hoping a DJI rep was on here...

For sure make them wear a correct warranty repair.
If they can fix it then demand a replacement.

Though it might be refurbished, I've noticed all people that have got refurbs have been pleased.
I was with my M1P when it had a gimbal error, new bird has flown so many times since trouble free.

Reactions: Shakey Jake
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy