DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

So this just happened...

harly

Reactions
As some of you know Maplin in UK and Ireland is closing its doors and have a massive clearance sale going on right now.

As I walked past the Dublin store window today, I saw something interesting. A Phantom 4 Advanced Plus drone for mere 1109 EUR (the same set in DJI Store for EU is 1699EUR)

While I had never actually considered buying a Phantom yet I just couldn't resist. So in I went. Asked for the Phantom and got one more surprise: In addition to already a pretty bargain price they surprised me with additional -20% off

I usually don't buy stuff on the impulse but ****... to get brand new P4A+ for just 887.52 EUR is too good of a deal to pass. Either way it must have been my lucky day (considering that I got the last unit off the window)

I guess I have to join phantompilots.com now too :pIMG_20180504_121521.jpg IMG_20180504_121532__01.jpg

Last edited:
Enjoy!!
You'll love the camera on that bird.
I don't think many would pass up a half price deal like that!!
Thanks, mate :)
If only I could describe how crazy fast P4P vs P4A+ pros and cons calculations I did in my head right in front of the shop window :D
I concluded that the camera on this bird means much more to me than the lack of dual frequency or backward facing sensors (after all, we all have learnt to fly with Mavic in a safe way anyway) :p

I keep the sensors turned off most of the time because I often fly after dark, which causes all kinds of warnings to pop up.
I always fly within VLOS anyway, so I don't really need / use them.
I would have bought it too. Even if I didn't want it, I would flip it and make a few bucks on the deal....

Reactions: harly
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcremona