DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

>>>> HELP <<<<<
Where you get this patch version ( Nov 29-2023 ) i have an older one from 27 Nov 2023 !!
Got it from : Tool Download zip - Google Drive
Looks it don't work .... No FCC.

Please !
Again and Again and AGAIN No FCC.
Also bij using a other new laptop .
Ending with DJ Flij Ap Stopped in screen of the controller.
After that i Have to use FJI assistant to keep the controller running again.
I quit now for better tools.

Again and Again and AGAIN No FCC.
Also bij using a other new laptop .
Ending with DJ Flij Ap Stopped in screen of the controller.
After that i Have to use FJI assistant to keep the controller running again.
I quit now for better tools.
Are you copying the files from the SD card to the controller as per the instructions video?

which fw have you?

Installed FW is DJI RC V01.03.1000 (Latest). NO FCC

After the first run I get the message below on the controller screen.
Then I run DJIFCC two times more.

By the specified command I copy rm330_0205 xx to SD.
By the specified command delete rm330_0205 xx in DJI RC/upgrade_center/qcom/upgrade package/part-b.
Then as fast as possible copy rm330_0205 xx from SD to : DJI RC/upgrade_center/qcom/upgrade package/part-b.

When I Push the COPY copy button the controller immediately starts to reboot / install.
Then I get the same screen again as below : DJI APP Stopped.....

Then I have to use the DJI assistant tool again, to keep the controller up and running. NO FCC
The DJI assistant tool says I have to upgrade from DJI RC V01.03.0400 to DJI RC V01.03.1000.....Again....

() Thanks for help !
Piet.

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1677.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 18
I get a bit further
After I have copied and pasted the new file into qcom part b it's on about 8%,it then carries on and says the program will close and carry on in dji assistant it starts at 49% and gets to 87% then fails,I reboot RC and check if FCC mode is working ,in my case No its not its still in CE mode
I never get the FCC patch successfull

By the specified command delete rm330_0205 xx in DJI RC/upgrade_center/qcom/upgrade package/part-b.
Then as fast as possible copy rm330_0205 xx from SD to : DJI RC/upgrade_center/qcom/upgrade package/part-b.

When I Push the COPY copy button the controller immediately starts to reboot / install.

Then I have to use the DJI assistant tool again, to keep the controller up and running. NO FCC
The DJI assistant tool says I have to upgrade from DJI RC V01.03.0400 to DJI RC V01.03.1000.....Again....

() Thanks for help !
Piet.

() Thanks for help !
Piet.
Which fw are you from? Did you have the patch installed on the previous firmware? I currently have the latest fw installed (V01.03.1000). And I'm still using the old June patch, without copying any files.

Which fw are you from? Did you have the patch installed on the previous firmware? I currently have the latest fw installed (V01.03.1000). And I'm still using the old June patch, without copying any files.
In the first line i WROTE;
I came from DJI RC V01.03.1000 (Latest). NO FCC
What to do ?

He,s gone awl ,since Friday night I get , installed to many times need waiting
I've left a few messages on telegram but he doesn't reply

() Richard, try this instructions, i will try it to morrow !
These new instructions should work.
Let me know.

New Instructions below:

Screenshot 2024-01-18 184059.jpg

After 10 times trying I have LUCK !!!

What i did !

1- Delete all log files in your DJI RC \DJI RC\Internal shared storage and \ SyncResult
2- Mark the folder as save ! See picture below .
3 Run DJIFCC.EXE again and again and again till " FCC INSTALLED SUCCESFULLY " !

TIP : > Navigate to “DJI RC/upgrade_center/qcom/upgrade_package/part_b” so that you are ready for the next part. 9. IMPORTANT: wait for the patch to ask you to quickly replace the file, it says “Please replace the file now!!” It happens after the 1-100% lengthy ‘split file’ process. Watch out for “MSG: get upgreade status: 1%”, because any second now, you’ll have to do the following in very little time. 25 seconds.

Run UPDATE

Wait 2 ours and run DJIFCC.EXE again.
Reboot.

Good luck.

Attachments

• exclusions.gif
    exclusions.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: dvsls
I’m on .500, what would be the steps to upgrade on RC1? Patch, update via assistant & patch again?

I ended up sending my RC serial number to sincoder via WhatsApp, I then ran the patch and I got to the end stage successfully patched ,I always got the error tried to many times wait

I ended up sending my RC serial number to sincoder via WhatsApp, I then ran the patch and I got to the end stage successfully patched ,I always got the error tried to many times wait

Last week I have successful installed by 3 different controllers the FCC Ap.

The first : was difficult with some errors.
Firmware 01.03.1000 with lost FCC.
Be fast [25 second] for replace files.

The second : Firmware 01.03.1000, FCC never before installed.
Not bad to do, fallow the replacement steps.
Be fast [25 second] for replace files.

The last one : Firmware 01.03.0100 With FCC installed
Verry easy todo.
Run FCC first, than update firmware, wait 2 ours, run FCC gain.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman