DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some guy doing an FCC hack permanent for RC pro Controller

It works, but first check if you have ADB open. If so, you can update. Then check if you have the latest version of DJI Fly v. 01.12.08 in the controller (but check in the settings, not by the appearance of the application). If not, restore the controller to factory settings. And then you can upload the FCC hack.
Thanks bud

About to update my RC - can I confirm that this is still in FCC?

Attachments

• IMG_9143.jpeg
    IMG_9143.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
Correct. But this is only required if you lost your FCC while updating to version 01.03.0400 or higher.
So if I am on firmware V01.00.0700 with fcc on my remote with screen(dji mini 3 pro), then I don't need to do anything special to update to the latest firmware and still keep the FCC, right?

Patched mine this morning, updated via DJI software, patched again after - All good and back on FCC I believe :)

Anyone knows if the latest firmware version of RC 2 can be patched or not?
"It works, but first check if you have ADB open. If so, you can update. Then check if you have the latest version of DJI Fly v. 01.12.08 in the controller (but check in the settings, not by the appearance of the application). If not, restore the controller to factory settings. And then you can upload the FCC hack"

does anbody knows the changes from patch 1.4 to 1.5

i am currently still on 0100 firmware
first patched with v1.3 and later on again with v1.4

what would be the the way to upgrade from 0100 to the latest with 1.4 patch in place.

upgrade straight to latrest FW
run 1.5 patch again

or
while on 0100 run patch 1.5
upgrade to latest fw
run 1.5 patch again

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member