DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sometimes i am stupid.only sometimes honest

Gary cato

Reactions
Flying between two 50 foot trees 3 feet apart. Only way in to see if a waterfall had any water worth filming (Thailand)

Mavic dropped to 8 sats drifted into a tree which was about 12 inches from the Mavic overhanging a 30 foot drop into waterfall.

Tree got a haircut Mavic dropped then amazingly righted itself after dropping ten feet.

I limped it back, really unsteady.2 chipped props lots of leaves and twigs

And one pair of brown trousers

Never again

Reactions: Soundtekk
Flying between two 50 foot trees 3 feet apart. Only way in to see if a waterfall had any water worth filming (Thailand)

Mavic dropped to 8 sats drifted into a tree which was about 12 inches from the Mavic overhanging a 30 foot drop into waterfall.

Tree got a haircut Mavic dropped then amazingly righted itself after dropping ten feet.

I limped it back, really unsteady.2 chipped props lots of leaves and twigs

And one pair of brown trousers

Never again

I have yet to make a seriously confined area flight. I'd like to this fall when the colours are glorious from afar and up close...

I have yet to make a seriously confined area flight. I'd like to this fall when the colours are glorious from afar and up close...

You can see the closeness here the cliff was over a kilo from me scary getting so cllose. The waterfall enough said especially as no water the tree i hit is right next to me as u will see.

This may sound obvious but doing "close work" that far from the RC is probably not conducive to long MP health.
Yep or my trouser bill and before anyone asks yes i had permission to fly and lucky for me the resort i ami in also kindly said i could fly anywhere within their resot and they would ask security to leave me aline and could they have the video which i was more than happy to do. Always goid to email in advance as you never know.

Yes lesson learned on this one

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada