DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Southern California - 909/626/714

You guys should come over to Anaheim hills sometime. Look up ave de Santiago. Go East to the end of the street and park in the cul-de-sac. Hike South 500ft on a foot path to an overlook of a huge valley. Great flight spot. You get an occasional hiker or mountain biker, but generally it's very peaceful. Bring a folding chair and you're set. I recommend flying stealth, out of sight of people to minimize complaints. You'll see several bushes that you can hide in that work great. Rangers will kick you out if they see you, but they're never around, and will never come to the area unless they get complaints from neighbors. So try to stay away from nearby homes and fly over the hills and you're good.

Fly often, be safe.

Last edited:
You guys should come over to Anaheim hills sometime. Look up ave de Santiago. Go East to the end of the street and park in the cul-de-sac. Hike South 500ft on a foot path to an overlook of a huge valley. Great flight spot. You get an occasional hiker or mountain biker, but generally it's very peaceful. Bring a folding chair and you're set.

Fly often, be safe.
Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Going to try and make it out there some time next week.

Reactions: Dogstr
I would if I had mine already:/ I work in the diamond bar area

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

A good flight spot is a short street named May Ct in Rowland heights. Park in the cul-de-sac. There's lots of hills to fly over, nobody ever bothers me there. No homes on that short street.

Fly often, be safe.

Reactions: mkdive
Just received my mavi about a week ago!! And I'm loving it!! I'm in the Rancho Cucamonga area... let me know if anyone wants to meet up!!

BTW ... I'll be heading out to a Toys for Tots/ 2nd Amendment shoot on 12/10 and I'm bringing the mavi with me.. should be a great time for a great cause .. if anyone cares to join !
572b9b54d8b8b64ab6fb855525e326e3.jpg

i got mine usually in chino/ corona area during the weekend menifee during the week. have my mavic pro already and i love it :)

I live in Chino Hills and I am ready to fly anytime during the weekdays or weekends. If anyone wants to go fly together just give me a shout out. My email addy is: [email protected]
adc1c217f7994bfd33d4d64ae985f922.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hostage42
Reactions: Dogstr
Anyone interested in shooting Tehachapi Loop this weekend, April 8th? I'll be there around noon. I'm hoping to have green hills for a more colorful shoot this time. All my other shoots there have had brown hills. I've learned a lot with each shoot, each time getting more ideas for the right angle and setup. PM me if interested. There's other flight agenda in addition to the loop that I'm planning to include at Grapevine hill, Tejon Pass. This will be in the morning around 10am.

Just got a Mavic last week. Live in the Fontana/Rancho Cucamonga area. Anyone recommend a good open space? I'm fairly new to this and don't want to lose or crash it so quickly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan