DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Starting litchi Mission from remote desktop app connected to litchi & controller

Lancillotto

Reactions
Dear All,
Some times I can't bring with me the mobile and controller in order to start my litchi Mission specially when I am up on a tree (I'm a treeclimber). I would like start Mission from another android mobile and leave litchi mobile with controller at the ground ....not too far from the tree. Any One had already face on this riquest? Thank you in Advance.

Last edited:
Never ever heard of any app installed in a second phone that can maneuver Litchi installed in another phone which is connected to the RC ... the closest is Litchi Magic Leash which only is intended to be used together with Litchis Follow mode ... it there mainly make the second phone the tracked object instead if the RC.

Teamviewer will help! It's a remote desktop software, but it also works for phone.
You install QuickSupport on the device running Litchi, and then you install the Teamviewer on the device you want to control Litchi from. You open QuickSupport before opening litchi, it will give you a code (ID), you type that code into the Teamviewer app in the other device, click connect and accept the connection on the litchi device. Then you should be able to control the phone running litchi from another phone. You can also connect QuickSupport to Teamviewer on your computer, works the same way, just enter your QuickSupport ID into the guest field on the computer Teaviewer window and accept connection on the phone.

After it's connected, you can open Litchi and control it remotely from another phone or computer.
This also works with DJI Fly and DJI Go/Go4. It works with any app, because all it's doing is sharing the screen with another device and sending screen presses back from the remote device.

Yep ... Teamviewer works, approx 0,5-1sec lag. A internet connection seems to be needed on the "Quicksupport" phone though, without no code will be generated.

Reactions: Yaros
Thanks a lot dor your support. So It seams I Need ti have Internet connection on both...try to activate hot spot from litchi One and use the internet from the other. Thank you

Reactions: Yaros
Thanks a lot dor your support. So It seams I Need ti have Internet connection on both...try to activate hot spot from litchi One and use the internet from the other. Thank you
Yes, you need internet on both. Hotspot should work, but that hotspot needs to have internet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu