DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still photo - Seljalandsfoss, Iceland

Beautiful shot Thumbswayup

Reactions: cardplayer71
Can you let me know the exif information like iso, shutter speed etc. Was it windy? I am getting slightly blurry photos so want to see what the issue is, thanks

Can you let me know the exif information like iso, shutter speed etc. Was it windy? I am getting slightly blurry photos so want to see what the issue is, thanks

Hi! It was taken as a DNG raw, using ISO 100, 1/50 sec. No zoom. It was slightly windy, which was pushing some of the mist around. The original was 1 full stop underexposed (it was a very dreary day and I made a mistake), and I processed the DNG with CaptureOne. Here is the original JPG, which as you can see is not so great!

DJI_0031.JPG

Reactions: tyronn
thanks. i put a post on the help section as my photos looked blurry but i have to assume is the wind. personally even the orginal looks good.

Stunning

Reactions: cardplayer71
Thanks, guys! I felt lucky just to be able to stand there and look at it. I have several photos from the ground, but those look run-of-the-mill compared to this shot from the Mavic! We don't have these vistas in southwestern, PA, either. Thank you for your compliments!

Reactions: Slayerstwin
I'll be there in 9 days time, I'll see if I can get a comparable shot.. :D

I'll be there in 9 days time, I'll see if I can get a comparable shot.. :D

I am VERY excited to see your videos and images from the trip! It looks to be a great time, with your itinerary and TWO Mavics!!

Have a fantastic voyage. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000