DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe mounts for Mavic 2 legs (not arms)

Checked their site and didn't find any. They have some with circular "grips" that might work but they're designed for other models.
They have a 4-way mount that screws onto a PGYTech accessory clip but I'm not sure how visible the strobes would be forward and aft due to the body shadow.
What I'm trying to achieve is to have:
Red - left
Green - right
White - front & back (or up & down)

Checked their site and didn't find any. They have some with circular "grips" that might work but they're designed for other models.
They have a 4-way mount that screws onto a PGYTech accessory clip but I'm not sure how visible the strobes would be forward and aft due to the body shadow.
What I'm trying to achieve is to have:
Red - left
Green - right
White - front & back (or up & down)

Light setup required for night flights under new Canadian legislation.

Reactions: Former Member
Checked their site and didn't find any
Right -- they don't look like Aerial-Pixel mounts.

Got a larger picture so we can see them clearly?

Light setup required for night flights under new Canadian legislation.

To be more specific:

Night Flight Requirements
(1) No pilot shall operate a remotely piloted aircraft system during the night unless the remotely piloted aircraft is equipped with position lights sufficient to allow the aircraft to be visible to the pilot and any visual observer, whether with or without night-vision goggles, and those lights are turned on.
(2) No pilot shall operate a remotely piloted aircraft system using night-vision goggles unless the goggles are capable of, or the person has another means of, detecting all light within the visual spectrum.

Note the reference to "position lights".
Seams kinda vague but apparently is aviation terminology synonymous with "navigation lights" and includes the red and green lights in the correct position and the white lights.

Wow maybe all you Canadians need a new strobe mount for night flight per the regulations.

Opportunity knocks. :)

Maybe some kind of clip ala PGYTech's accessory clip that would hold the red and green strobes on the sides facing out and 2 white strobes facing front on top (avoid camera) and back on bottom. Perhaps the clip would wrap around the AC and snap together to secure in place.
Maybe one of our "aircraft pilots" could suggest the most legal positions.

Sorry I'm late to the game guys, we were releasing a new OSMO Pocket product last night and today. We offer the front foot / leg mounts, you can find them HERE just select the "FOOT MOUNT" option in the pull-down.
908424436.jpg

Anybody know where these strobe mounts might be purchased for the Mavic 2?
View attachment 64063
I got some great Strobe mounts from Carolina Dronz they seem to have something for all DJI, the strobes they sell are awesome
View attachment 64063
View attachment 64063

I got some great Strobe mounts from Carolina Dronz they seem to have something for all DJI, the strobes they sell are awesome
I'm Carolina Dronz supplier for strobe mounts too, Frank is a good guy. He does only carry our Arm Mounts though.

The Aerial Pixel mounts are my fav for the Firehouse ARC2 since you can charge them in the mount which eliminates unnecessary flexing of the circuit board.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UR7CR