Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Sweden and Norway

sailbrah

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just finished my trip around Scandanavia and Norway. Still learning with my mavic so messed up plenty of shots but managed to scrape some footage together. Feedback welcome, enjoy!

Edit: For those who haven't seen it, my previous video

Last edited:

Capra Vecinului

Reaction score
Nice! I wish there were Mavics last year, when I visited both countries on my moto!

Fixaldo

Reaction score
the 1:34 shot was superb. That's what you get getting up early :)

sailbrah

Reaction score
the 1:34 shot was superb. That's what you get getting up early :)
Thanks! That was in Sweden at 3am in the morning camping I got up to have a wizz and it was there, unreal. Couldn't grab the drone fast enough.

Thanks for the comments so far I edited my main post with my last video in case some of you missed it the first time round! In the Czech Republic right now thinking of having a flying session tomorrow, fingers crossed I can get some good footage

Fixaldo

Reaction score
Thanks! That was in Sweden at 3am in the morning camping I got up to have a wizz and it was there, unreal. Couldn't grab the drone fast enough.

Thanks for the comments so far I edited my main post with my last video in case some of you missed it the first time round! In the Czech Republic right now thinking of having a flying session tomorrow, fingers crossed I can get some good footage
Happy hunting! :)