DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet Choices

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
Hi All; I know this is an "old" question and there are lots of answers and lists. However, I would be interested in anyone's opinion who has used/is using either of the following I am considering; Samsung Galaxy S2; Google Nexus 7. These seem to offer the best mix of speed, size and video quality at a "reasonable" price (for an Android device).

Thanks!

I have used the Nexus 7 2013 model with great success. Not so much with first version . (No rear facing camera, easy way to tell).

Hi All; I know this is an "old" question and there are lots of answers and lists. However, I would be interested in anyone's opinion who has used/is using either of the following I am considering; Samsung Galaxy S2; Google Nexus 7. These seem to offer the best mix of speed, size and video quality at a "reasonable" price (for an Android device).

Thanks!
I am now using a Huawei Media Pad M3 and it is noticeably better all around. The Nexus 2013 is getting scarce and therefore expensive. You can probably buy the media pad cheaper than the N7. About 250 USD.

Reactions: Snow Bird 1
I just got a Nexus 7 to try out. I've always used a iPad/iPhone.After getting the Nexus 7,I ran into a "smoki'n deal" on a iPad 4 Mini,so I bought it. Now I have a Nexus 7 (2013) as a back up or I may just sell it?

Reactions: Snow Bird 1
OK,, Great info! Thanks all, it is decided - Nexus 7 it is - and yes, 2013!!! btw, on "glasses and goggles" several of the above weighed in on - problem solved VERY cost effectively, once I did the homework. See my post on it if you are interested. Happy New Year!!!

Reactions: Ron_Dog
I thought the nexus 7 2013 struggles with newer versions of dji go? I was going to buy one but there are plenty of messages around here saying it's very laggy now...

I thought the nexus 7 2013 struggles with newer versions of dji go? I was going to buy one but there are plenty of messages around here saying it's very laggy now...
Mine became unusable recently. Even after rolling back all firmware.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_