DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet for Mavic Air

Paddepanik

Reactions
Hello all, I am on the market for a tablet to use with my Mavic Air.
I have read on several different places that 2gb RAM is minimum to run the DJIGO 4 App, have not found out any specific cpu or gpu requirements, so I am wondering would this tablet be sufficient enough?

LENOVO Tab 4 10" Plus WiFi 64 GB

https://tinyurl.com/y9fkew6j = link to bestbuy

LENOVO Tab 4 10" Plus WiFi 64 GB Surfplatta - Svart = link to Mediamarkt ( swedish electronics store)

Thanks in advance

/P

iPads are best. I'm using 2018 regular ipad.
I know, but I want an Android tablet for other things then flying, that's why I am going for the android version, and the pricing.

In which case, I’d look at DJI’s recommendations. There’s a lot of noise going around about the android version of Go4, but I’m sure some of it is because of the device being used is not up to the job. I use an iPad 2018 and have no problems either with Go4 or video editing using LumaFusion

In which case, I’d look at DJI’s recommendations. There’s a lot of noise going around about the android version of Go4, but I’m sure some of it is because of the device being used is not up to the job. I use an iPad 2018 and have no problems either with Go4 or video editing using LumaFusion

Would you be so kind as to show me where I could find DJI approved tablets? :)

I have seen that list, but is that approved by DJI or by members and peoples recomendations?
it says
The following list includes devices supported by DJI (marked with ●) and other devices that are most often recommended by Phantom, Mavic, Mavic Air, and Spark owners.

I use an iPad Air 2 with an OtterBox case. I have a sunshade for it as well but I don't find it bright enough outside unless it's dusk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoBeeshy