DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Telemetry Overlay and more data tools

Hi new here on last Sunday I did a update on my DJI go4 app and M2P but now my iPhone 11 won’t link to the Aircraft but dji go4 has not been updated on my iPad and it’s working.

is anyone else having the same issues and how to fix it I can’t always fly with iPad being I often launch from back of boats

You may want to create a new thread to get more attention on that problem Post thread

A trial is now available

Goodnight.

I downloaded the trial version and the software is amazing.

Unfortunately for my reality the price is high.

I'm from Brazil and my salary is R$1500 per month, I would have to invest almost half of it to buy the software.

I'm using it with mavic mini 1 and the software is undoubtedly very practical and easy to use.

Could you tell me what the discount amount would be with the coupon?

Goodnight.

I downloaded the trial version and the software is amazing.

Unfortunately for my reality the price is high.

I'm from Brazil and my salary is R$1500 per month, I would have to invest almost half of it to buy the software.

I'm using it with mavic mini 1 and the software is undoubtedly very practical and easy to use.

Could you tell me what the discount amount would be with the coupon?
Sent you a direct message

• Love
Reactions: polones
Recommendations/Questions....

When you click on a gage that you added to the screen, please enable the delete key to delete the gauge. I know you can delete the gauge from the delete icon on top right, but delete key would be faster.

When your changing the text size or gauge size, can make it that you can type in a size instead of just using the mouse and slider. typing in 2.3 is much faster than using the slider.

Can you add a simple DOT to the icon library.

Is there a way to select multiple gauges and change all the appearance sizes and text sizes at once?

Is there a way to save the gauge layout of project to use on future video's?

Is there a way to add audio tracks to my project?

Last edited:
When you click on a gage that you added to the screen, please enable the delete key to delete the gauge. I know you can delete the gauge from the delete icon on top right, but delete key would be faster.
Press Backspace to delete the selected gauge

When your changing the text size or gauge size, can make it that you can type in a size instead of just using the mouse and slider. typing in 2.3 is much faster than using the slider.
Will consider it

Can you add a simple DOT to the icon library.
I think this should be available in the next update (within months)

Is there a way to select multiple gauges and change all the appearance sizes and text sizes at once?
Not possible for now

Is there a way to save the gauge layout of project to use on future video's?
Yes. See the "Patterns" feature:

Is there a way to add audio tracks to my project?
Not for now

Reactions: polones
I jumped in and purchased it. I know it's a bit expensive but that's only the price of a 2 weeks of Starbucks. Since I don't drink Starbucks it was easy to justify :) Anyways, here is my first attempt at using it.

Lofton's Island
Thank you for sharing that! I subscribed to your channel to see what else you come up with :). Let me know if you have questions

Reactions: spudster
Thank you for sharing that! I subscribed to your channel to see what else you come up with :). Let me know if you have questions
One thing I would like to see if you could do is allow the center mph number to be moved. In my example video you can see I'm using a 90 slice to display the speed. I'd like to be able to move the "center" mph number and mph closer to the scale to make it more compact. Thanks!

During a fight session I don't record the whole session. I'll fly to the area of interest, film it then stop filming. Move to a different area of interest, film that and move on. That could result in 3 or 4 clips during a single 20 minute session.

On the videos I want to put a "distance to home" gauge but rather then take the distance from the start point of the video I'd like to show the actual distance to the takeoff point.

The reason for this is that sometimes I may fly out, say 2000' (600m) which is as far as I can go and still keep VLOS using a spotter. I may start filming then fly 2000' (600m) in the other direction past my home point. Using the "distance from home" gauge as it is now makes it look like I have flown 1200m from home and someone that didn't know better could assume that I have flown out of VLOS.

Hope I explained that well enough.

What are you using for data?

If you used the csv files from Airdata, you can manipulate the data in the each additional flight to continue from the previous endpoint. I don’t believe you will ever see this as a feature.

I would make this 4 separate videos, minupukate the distance from home fields and once done with all 4 videos, just merge them all together

One thing I would like to see if you could do is allow the center mph number to be moved. In my example video you can see I'm using a 90 slice to display the speed. I'd like to be able to move the "center" mph number and mph closer to the scale to make it more compact. Thanks!
Thwere would be two ways to approach this.
1. Hide the value from the Speedometer and add a Minimal Speed gauge, which you can move independently
2. Move the other elements of the gauge closer to the value: labels, ticks and gauge (and maybe make them smaller if the result is too dense)

Regarding the distance home, some drones do store the location of the real home point for every video segment in the video subtitles. Others don't, in which case the first location of that video segment is used.

You should be able to overcome this by adding CSV flight logs from airdata.com (which will also give you more accuracy and interesting data streams)

looking for something at the moment for my FPV. I didnt see the trial version on the site.
It may be a bit expensive for me for a program that seems to still be under development. I will keep an eye out though. I do a lot of presentations here in Australia at industry and education conferences, and it might be something that would be good to showcase.

Here's the link to the trial version

The software is actively being improved and I expect to keep it that way for the foreseeable future.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown