DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Test for MA2 owners

Akademik

Reactions
Is the MA2 active track 3.0 good enough to track another Mavic in flight? I'm just interested in seeing it.

Test 2. Are you able to land and take off from 100ft away in case of emergency landing due to ADS-B warning? I've never seen it done.

Let's see those videos.

Is the MA2 active track 3.0 good enough to track another Mavic in flight? I'm just interested in seeing it.

Test 2. Are you able to land and take off from 100ft away in case of emergency landing due to ADS-B warning? I've never seen it done.

Let's see those videos.

Never saw one track another one but you can land anywhere you want.
Doesn't have to be the Home Point...

Okay. Just have never seen it on a video. Especially on the range tests. Everyone stresses about getting back but never land and take off again. Maybe it's a no brainier and not needed to demonstrate or not wanting to mistakenly create a new homepoint.

Okay. Just have never seen it on a video. Especially on the range tests. Everyone stresses about getting back but never land and take off again. Maybe it's a no brainier and not needed to demonstrate or not wanting to mistakenly create a new homepoint.

I would never land anywhere there isn’t someone to retrieve the drone.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I’m about to upload a video of my active track car chase today... It performed amazingly.

Several miles, upwards of 50mph. Perfectly framed, and kept up the entire time.

Reactions: Gindra and Tgarcia
I’m about to upload a video of my active track car chase today... It performed amazingly.

Several miles, upwards of 50mph. Perfectly framed, and kept up the entire time.
Looking forward to seeing it. But wouldn't it chasing another drone be entertaining? Like a dog fight.

Reactions: Gindra

Let's see those videos.
That’s a dang low AC in the area if you have to fully land haha

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arm1