DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pasquale Josepe

Reactions

Happy holidays to all. It's been a while guys but I'm happy to be back in the saddle. Today I'm showcasing the ever so beautiful Los Cabos, Mexico. I had an amazing time vacationing there and highly recommend it if you like beaches and epic waves to smash into.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel Click Here. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe​

nice work. The only tip i would say is don't reverse a clip with people walking in it because it doesn't have the same impact as actually flying backwards. Especially when flying in the wide open where there's no chance in running into something

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe

Happy holidays to all. It's been a while guys but I'm happy to be back in the saddle. Today I'm showcasing the ever so beautiful Los Cabos, Mexico. I had an amazing time vacationing there and highly recommend it if you like beaches and epic waves to smash into.

As always, I appreciate any likes, comments or subscriptions to my YouTube Channel Click Here. I'm not just the editor, I'm the guy hiking these behemoth mountains to get that footage lol. Your support goes a long way.

Thanks!

Pasquale Josepe
Awesome! As I have heard that some have had issues bringing their drones into Mexico, have you experienced any issues with this? I would love to bring mine down with me this year, but don't want to get stuck paying taxes, or having it confiscated. Thanks.

Reactions: Pasquale Josepe
Awesome! As I have heard that some have had issues bringing their drones into Mexico, have you experienced any issues with this? I would love to bring mine down with me this year, but don't want to get stuck paying taxes, or having it confiscated. Thanks.
Thanks man. So I did my research and it sounded like it would be no problem bringing it into Mexico. To play it safe I purchased a travel explosion proff bag for my drone batteries. Perhaps my preparedness caused them to let me pass. I was expecting to pay a 6% ******** levy but they never asked me to open my backpack on arrival or departure.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada