DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The real cost of idiots on YOUTUBE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the I'm a rebel snowflake who ignores the law because it infringes on my liberty and stops me spying on little girls or crashing my drone through a childs head on a beach...

I guess you do way different things with your drone than I do with mine because at no point in any of my hundreds upon hundreds of drone flights have any of these things been possible regardless of any mistake I could have made.

Hey UAVman I can tell you're a good guy with good intentions. I realize you're not arguing for the sake of arguing.

Lol, you could have fooled me
That and he's not arguing anything of merit.
He's just regurgitating, some moron's decision to upload his hijinx to youtube,
into a Forum so Righteous-Trash/Real Pilots can
vent their academia and finger#$% their keyboards

It's like a (devout) Priest standing on a corner handing out Fliers to a Titty-Bar

Hey UAVman I can tell you're a good guy with good intentions. I realize you're not arguing for the sake of arguing.

But I live in Arizona. People still pack guns on their hips all over the place.

That's what I'm trying to explain to these guys!

It is the law;-(
As a commercial pilot flying in and out of Crete, I really do not like the attitude, of "lets fly where the good pictures are and **** the rules".

Of course it is very remote, that a commercial airliner hits a drone like the Mavic, but if it does, we all do not have a problem to get good, awesome pictures, but to fly at all.

If you know what you are doing, than a flight like this poses minimal dangers to others, so who cares...

But as soon as you put it on an public plattform like youtube or this forum, some idiot, who does NOT know what he is doing, will try to get a better picture, a better performance or whatever. And that will eventually kill people and shortly thereafter our hobby!

Lets agree, that this "awesome" illegal footage should stay very, very private. How about that?

If I see something illegal, that puts my hobby and my daily work in danger, I tend to become very, very judging.....

As a pilot you should know the difference between a law and a recommendation. Why do the drone police keep posting its a law?

Reactions: mkdive
LOL I'm not going to try and convert anyone to righteous path. It's become obvious that there is a clear divide between operators.

Lol, you could have fooled me
That and he's not arguing anything of merit.
He's just regurgitating, some moron's decision to upload his hijinx to youtube,
into a Forum so Righteous-Trash/Real Pilots can
vent their academia and finger#$% their keyboards

It's like a (devout) Priest standing on a corner handing out Fliers to a Titty-Bar
To you it may be nothing of 'merit' but to the operators that used to fly unrestricted and with caution it has merit, because now due to a selfish attitude of some we have restricting laws imposed upon us. Not 'regurgitation', fact. Increasing drone related incidents have forced the hand of the authorities.

I'm not asking for agreement, just a civil discussion in the 'General Discussions' part of this forum.

Dang these international forums! I don't know of anyone getting arrested because of a YouTube video. I've gotten reckless driving charges. What a surprise, right?!?

In Italy they heavily fined, and suspended their driving licenses for months, a number of piercing-in-brain guys who posted vids of themselves speeding like devils on the highways, like motorbikes at 250 kph or cars at 300, among the usual traffic

In Italy they heavily fined, and suspended their driving licenses for months, a number of piercing-in-brain guys who posted vids of themselves speeding like devils on the highways, like motorbikes at 250 kph or cars at 300, among the usual traffic

Oh that's cool! Yea I haven't seen that myself.

To you it may be nothing of 'merit' but to the operators that used to fly unrestricted and with caution it has merit, because now due to a selfish attitude of some we have restricting laws imposed upon us. Not 'regurgitation', fact. Increasing drone related incidents have forced the hand of the authorities.

I'm not asking for agreement, just a civil discussion in the 'General Discussions' part of this forum.

I'm all for that!

@dirkclod - common man... Shut it down! This has become yet another comparison of ***** sizes, and exemplifies everything that has gone wrong with these forums. Two members in particular are just dropping their pants over and over again in an attempt to get under each other's skin, with zero viable information being shared. Shut it down!

You may be right about me but I'm enjoying the discussion myself. I've never understood the point in shutting down threads. Everyone else can choose to ignore it and let us "drop our pants" as it were until we get tired of it. I've never understood what harm it does to anyone else not involved in the discussion? Is the forum lacking in bandwidth? Are there so many other threads going that the server can't keep up? You guys act as if the internet is a finite resource that must be conserved. I just don't get it but do as you will.

Keeping my belt done up but thanks for the analogy. I agree @dirkclod draw a close to this. I got the answer to my query. thanks.
Sorry guys I was away and will do as the OP asked .

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos