DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

These strobes are FANTASTIC!

I flew one time with that exact strobe on the bottom of my MA2 and had loss of signal problems and my GPS was wonky. I flew to 95 feet and received a maximum elevation alert. I removed it and moved it to the arm, no issues.
I've got a lot of hours flying this way with a Mini 2 and an Air 2S, and have had no problems. I also catch the drones by hand quite often just so I can make sure the bottom sensors are working regardless of the strobe.

Perfect. I have the same drone and landing gear. Had already ordered the ARC V. Thanks for the information.
I cut up a credit card and super glued a piece the size of the strobe to the landing gear. Then, super glued velcro to it and the bottom of the Arc V. Works great.

Attachments

• 76AA9744-0024-4758-B1B8-6D2EDF4F4B71_1_105_c.jpg
    76AA9744-0024-4758-B1B8-6D2EDF4F4B71_1_105_c.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1534.jpeg
    IMG_1534.jpeg
    503.4 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Glenn54
I use the LumeCube on my Air 2s. I put it on top near the front (Velcro mount). I recently discovered I can't perform a successful compass calibration with it attached. I haven't noticed any issues flying with it on there, but I'm wondering if it could possibly affect the compass during flight?
Has anyone else had any issues with this? Any suggestions on the best place to mount it?

Reactions: Glenn54
I made a strobe mount out of a cup holder. Mounted on top with 3M Dual Lock. (My opinion: much better than velcro)works great.2FC6FD69-3D83-489A-8ABE-8B3D94ED7943.jpeg

Attachments

• B66845F2-E651-4E5D-8AF6-5E0239A8B82F.jpeg
    B66845F2-E651-4E5D-8AF6-5E0239A8B82F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 993CFECE-B530-470F-86F2-167492BABF5A.jpeg
    993CFECE-B530-470F-86F2-167492BABF5A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Anyone know a way to get these for a flier in Ireland .Tried direct and they cancelled the purchase for some reason., Cant get them on the Jungle website either .

Anyone know a way to get these for a flier in Ireland .Tried direct and they cancelled the purchase for some reason., Cant get them on the Jungle website either .

Had the same trouble in Oz direct for FHT, BUT . . .

Some here have ordered trough Amazon and got them ok, so maybe try that ?
I expect you'd have Amazon there in the UK.

Otherwise, I got mine via a niece in the US, shipped to her (2 lots), one then onforwarded by post, the other was again shipped to her, then picked up by her dad (my youngest brother) when he was over there and brought back.

If you have a relative / friend in the US, going direct in the same way would be fairly easy.

Reactions: Mazdaman323lx
Had the same trouble in Oz direct for FHT, BUT . . .

Some here have ordered trough Amazon and got them ok, so maybe try that ?
I expect you'd have Amazon there in the UK.

Otherwise, I got mine via a niece in the US, shipped to her (2 lots), one then onforwarded by post, the other was again shipped to her, then picked up by her dad (my youngest brother) when he was over there and brought back.

If you have a relative / friend in the US, going direct in the same way would be fairly easy.
No Amazon over this side of the pond list them but don't sell them. Yes I will do your suggestion , I have inlaws in the states so I'll ship to them and get them to forward on by post. Just wonder if I'll get hit with import duty this way ?

No Amazon over this side of the pond list them but don't sell them. Yes I will do your suggestion , I have inlaws in the states so I'll ship to them and get them to forward on by post. Just wonder if I'll get hit with import duty this way ?

Not sure about UK VAT rules, should be on UK Govco web somewhere.
Here mine got through without GST, and I bought like 12 or so ARCII and Duals of various colours / combos, and plain white, plus some Spark strobes.

I receive yesterday my Firehouse Arc V and the result is amazing. Then at night, I was able to see very clearly the drone at 4000FT. I am waiting for the mounts that are coming but I just tested with a rubberband on my Mavic 3 and Air 2S.

I receive yesterday my Firehouse Arc V and the result is amazing. Then at night, I was able to see very clearly the drone at 4000FT. I am waiting for the mounts that are coming but I just tested with a rubberband on my Mavic 3 and Air 2S.

The Arc V is great both day and night. And, this is an easy peasy way to mount it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 8.44.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 8.44.10 AM.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 9
Where did you get that landing skid?

Got it. I just put the order. Thanks for the link.

Reactions: Cosmo0g

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929