DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This crap is why laws are being passed against drones

Irresponsable drone pilot, most likely a kid or teen that don't care where it fly.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
wayyyyy more to this story, if any drone fell out of the sky and landed on your face u would have much more than a 1inch cut on your nose, if the drone crashed in front of her why didnt she pick it up, did the drone fly away again??? weird story

wayyyyy more to this story, if any drone fell out of the sky and landed on your face u would have much more than a 1inch cut on your nose, if the drone crashed in front of her why didnt she pick it up, did the drone fly away again??? weird story
True, I don't see any pic of the drone... She didn't even describe it. I will just speculate here but could be one of these drone haters that created a fantastic story just to see lawmakers banning drones.

Oops I was shuffling cards, for a poker game and a card slipped out of my hand and out of the window..
Dunno where it went, it just flew away..
View attachment 39049
That's it! She must have been hit by a low flying UFO :)

Or
Poor Marcos
Really it's not a joking matter if it was a drone I just feel someone else had to have seen it happen .

One cut? That doesn't seem likely, if the props we're spinning. No drone recovered and no witnesses, but already identified as a Mavic Pro platinum. Hopefully surveillance video will surface.

I know that the minute I post some photos of injuries from props spinning, Dirkclod is gonna have a coronary and a few of you will be sick..... interestingly, some of you will click on to that next image........ ;-)

Reactions: dirkclod
I to believe there's more to the story... that being said this is really all the anti-droners need...more fuel for the fire!!

Reactions: Yoda007
3 O'clock, everyone says "Very loud at this time." I've been to Salt Lake at 3 and its quiet since no one gets off of work till later. Also listening to the B-Roll footage of the news channel, its quiet. Government also warns us about wearing headphones, just like when driving... How are you supposed to hear a cop or ambulance with music in your ears let a lone a drone 50 feet from you :/ And like others say, wouldn't there have been a witness?? Especially if she was getting off work early for the holiday, you think no one else was either that would have been around her?

Reactions: matth1000
3 O'clock, everyone says "Very loud at this time." I've been to Salt Lake at 3 and its quiet since no one gets off of work till later. Also listening to the B-Roll footage of the news channel, its quiet. Government also warns us about wearing headphones, just like when driving... How are you supposed to hear a cop or ambulance with music in your ears let a lone a drone 50 feet from you :/ And like others say, wouldn't there have been a witness?? Especially if she was getting off work early for the holiday, you think no one else was either that would have been around her?

Some of the surveillance camera footage in the link in post #16 suggests that there were not many people in that vicinity at the time of the alleged event.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54