DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tired of waiting for Mavic 2 support on CrystalSky? Wait no longer!

Cyberpower678

Reactions
So, the official news from DJI is that the US won't see an update for a while. Thus leaving us users in the dust. But I have managed to pull an updated, official, CS APK for DJI Go 4 from their servers and have created a share link for everyone to use.

Tap this link with your CrystalSky to download the APK

It will install onto the CrystalSky bringing the app up to v4.3.0 and allowing full control of the Mavic 2 on the CrystalSky including activating it.

Enjoy. :):cool:

Last edited:
So, the official news from DJI is that the US won't see an update for a while. Thus leaving us users in the dust. But I have managed to pull an updated CS APK for DJI Go 4 from their servers and have created a share link for everyone to use.

It will install onto the CrystalSky bringing the app up to v4.3.0 and allowing full control of the Mavic 2 on the CrystalSky including activating it.

Good job ! I managed about 80% but couldn't get the Mavic 2 specific features to work! Thanks.

So, the official news from DJI is that the US won't see an update for a while. Thus leaving us users in the dust. But I have managed to pull an updated CS APK for DJI Go 4 from their servers and have created a share link for everyone to use.

Thanks Cyberpower installed just fine can't wait to try it out.

Reactions: Cyberpower678

THANK YOU, BRAVO, Cyberpower678! You're a lifesaver! I have the 5.5 CS, and I was getting frustrated like many other forum users that I couldn't use my new Mavic 2 Pro with it. Looks like
I'll be out flying in the morning, checking it out...............

I am going to buy you a large beer and/or coffee. You are an awesome, awesome person that I really like. Thank you immensely for your sheer awesomeness.

Did you see any release notes for it?

Works on the 5.5 and the UB, good job, saves waiting for DJI to pull their collective fingers out :)

Reactions: Cyberpower678
APK patching. You said it was patched to work with CS. I was wondering if it was patched for other stuff. IE NFZ, altitude restrictions, Galileo satellites, max speed increase. and the like.
It’s not patched. It’s official DJI software, that I yanked from their servers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird