DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trackimo Drone GPS Tracker with Drone attachment kit

with adding a holder like the one pictured I agree.... but stand alone I think it is fine, and the weight is no problem... I plan to just velcro to the top of the battery (as per my post above)....

That's what I did. Flew in high winds yesterday no issues.

a1922f47307e891ac6133abf1cf4c533.jpg

Reactions: edmuntech
There must be a smaller solution. I am interested but not yet convinced and happy with the sizes and the weight of the options.

I will wait for smaller devices I think. But thats just my humble opinion.

Happy Flying.
Brewsky

Absolutely no affiliation with these guys what so ever!! I will be pre-ordering this, they are supposed to begin taking orders tomorrow.

Ping GPS

Just hope this doesn't turn into the similar racket we've seen with some of these pre-order campaigns. I was a Plastc backer, in super early, after 2+yrs, and another delay till June'17, I canceled and got my $155 back!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Absolutely no affiliation with these guys what so ever!! I will be pre-ordering this, they are supposed to begin taking orders tomorrow.

Ping GPS

Just hope this doesn't turn into the similar racket we've seen with some of these pre-order campaigns. I was a Plastc backer, in super early, after 2+yrs, and another delay till June'17, I canceled and got my $155 back!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

When in doubt...

When in doubt...

It's much easier to simply Velcro the trackimo to the back(just above the DJI logo). The battery can now be easily replaced WITH THE TRACKIMO IN SITU. The trackimo is very light. There is no need to waste money AND weight.( the trackimo comes with the necessary Velcro)

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It's much easier to simply Velcro the trackimo to the back(just above the DJI logo). The battery can now be easily replaced WITH THE TRACKIMO IN SITU. The trackimo is very light. There is no need to waste money AND weight.( the trackimo comes with the necessary Velcro)

I am adding a photo:

IMG_7936.JPGIMG_7936.JPG

I also am using the TRACKIMO 3/4G Network tracking unit on my Mavic Pro. The TRACKIMO unit and the 3D mount together weigh 53.864 grams.

I have flown my Mavic Pro for many hours with the extra weight of the TRACKIMO unit. I cannot feel any difference in flight times or flight performance with the extra weight.

e6fb6201ec3bb2991517de4e146c5492.jpg

2ddda73b2e812310c72356f203e25395.jpg

624955ad09e31ba7724514a2863f69cd.jpg

Dear Friends on Mavic Forum,
I am a newbie here may I say great forum.
Can I ask if you have any experience of using the above, how accurate is Trackimo in case of lost drone.
Also how easy would it be to fit on the Mavic.
Is this item worth the price. I am in Ireland. Europe so perhaps purchasing in the UK stockist.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.
PressMan

Dear all
My son found a drone that may have been scrambled by a local site that has high security
I suspect the owner of the drone may have been on holidays from the US but can't be sure.
If anyone on the forum can help me find the parson or have some insight into how to find the owner.......
Best regards,
R

Dear Friends on Mavic Forum,
I am a newbie here may I say great forum.
Can I ask if you have any experience of using the above, how accurate is Trackimo in case of lost drone.
Also how easy would it be to fit on the Mavic.
Is this item worth the price. I am in Ireland. Europe so perhaps purchasing in the UK stockist.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.
PressMan
Hi mate! I attached a Trackr tracker on my Mavic which will track it any where around the world, coz when the battery dies you need a back up

Hi mate! I attached a Trackr tracker on my Mavic which will track it any where around the world, coz when the battery dies you need a back up

The TrackR and TILE will NOT precisely locate your lost drone because both of these devices use Crowd GPS technology. Crowd GPS technology requires there to be A LOT of active users of these devices in the area of your lost drone for the GPS tracking to work precisely in these type of trackers. Also the buzzers on the TrackR and the TILE are extremely quiet so you will never hear them more than 50 feet away.

For all of these reasons, this is why I chose the TRACKIMO tracking unit for my Mavic Pro.

c78ff96d9cacd7f071e38b758a25b0a6.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest